• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Potential OC candidates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

What is your obsession with Shaun King? Maybe there's a reason he's only coaching academy football right now.

You could easily see QBQF play better with better mechanics the one year Shaun King was the QB coach.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

IMG_1489-preview-scaled.jpg

247Sports‘ Chris Hummer announced today that WVU Football’s tight ends and inside receivers coach Travis Trickett is on the short-list for the University of South Florida’s...

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

247Sports‘ Chris Hummer announced today that WVU Football’s tight ends and inside receivers coach Travis Trickett is on the short-list for the University of South Florida’s...

Strong?!? triggered!

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, BiggTipp said:

Shaun King is not coaching right now. I think if he wanted to coach still, he would be coaching somewhere. Instead, he co-hosts a sports gambling show. Let's move on guys.

Just to be clear...I am not saying he CAN'T coach...

"Co-Host a sports gambling show".....a show that does nothing but break down "analytics" everyday for gamblers. So he spends everyday reading analytic reports, trends and stats from CFB and the NFL. Sports betting is a billion dollar industry. Its safe to say his knowledge is still sharp if not increased. Im sure he wouldnt mind coaching the QBs if offered. He gets 2 stay in Tampa with his family. A place with beaches, palm trees and warm weather. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367

Do we bring back the bullstrong shirts or is it too early?

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Days Won:  12

I'm not a fan of all this reporting if the guy isn't finalized. We shouldn't be getting hyped up for someone who won't pan out. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

"Although USF has only been playing varsity football since 1997, the roster of coaches bodes well for Trickett’s entrance."

Why say it like this like they don't remember we were conference mates. Really annoys me. I guess everyone has to take their shot at us whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Instead maybe...."the former big east member's roster of coaches blah blah blah"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, USFBULL_08 said:

"Although USF has only been playing varsity football since 1997, the roster of coaches bodes well for Trickett’s entrance."

Why say it like this like they don't remember we were conference mates. Really annoys me. I guess everyone has to take their shot at us whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Instead maybe...."the former big east member's roster of coaches blah blah blah"

Dude, that was so long ago in football years that the only ones who remembers all that are the old timers on this board. 

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Dude, that was so long ago in football years that the only ones who remembers all that are the old timers on this board. 

Are you calling me old? If I am old you are a geezer. Ill drink my green  tea in the am for you NEB.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

he is connected to junior

please not this guy!!!!!

Edited by smazza