• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Potential OC candidates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, &rew Bull said:

NNSxRXaE_400x400.jpg.450467f80f01f2710b262c0efe89a42b.jpg

I need to start charging Athletics for these graphics.

What's your jail sentence going to be for the gross negligence on the youngest kid?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Sometimes I just have to do it...Appears he has a nice coaching-experience resume. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, TheUpperHand said:

Also, I was reading that he's released five number-one singles and won two Grammys. Wait, that's Travis Tritt. Nevermind.

Lordy, you are as demented as I am. Just saw your comment which I just posted a couple pages later. At least I know your sense of humor is similar to mine...Prob a reason to worry..😉

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, bulloni said:
9169503.jpg

A member of Neal Brown's initial coaching staff, Trickett has a crowded path toward the offensive coordinator position here.

I like his resume and feel he's a huge upgrade over Weis. If he's the guy, then let's roll with it! I would like for him to make Shaun King the QB coach. (6 QBs is a lot of work) I rather he focus on the entire offense. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I like his resume and feel he's a huge upgrade over Weis. If he's the guy, then let's roll with it! I would like for him to make Shaun King the QB coach. (6 QBs is a lot of work) I rather he focus on the entire offense. 

What is your obsession with Shaun King? Maybe there's a reason he's only coaching academy football right now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

7 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

... Maybe there's a reason he's only coaching academy football right now.

Maybe he doesn't want to uproot his family and love the Tampa area?

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

21 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

What is your obsession with Shaun King? Maybe there's a reason he's only coaching academy football right now.

Successful career, great analyst, when he was a position coach here (QB or RB), we had the BEST OFFENSES EVER. Maybe he's just comfortable living in Tampa and will coach only if it's local.  Not everybody wants to go all over the country chasing coordinator jobs. Buuut if you need facts, you can simply google him or read the excerpts below my friend. 

"In 2016, King coached the Bulls’ quarterbacks during a record-setting season for the USF offense and American Conference Offensive Player of the Year Quinton Flowers. King helped guide Flowers to numerous USF season records including marks for total offense (4,337 yards), total touchdowns (42), passing touchdowns (24), rushing yards (1,530) and rushing touchdowns (18). Flowers rushing total of 1,530 yards ranks as the fifth-best mark ever by an FBS quarterback and his 7.73 yards per carry average ranked fourth among all FBS players in 2016. The USF offense set nearly 40 team and individual records, including team records for total yards (6,650), rushing yards (3,714) and scoring (569 points), while the Bulls posted a school-record 11-2 mark, achieved a Top 25 ranking and won the program’s fifth bowl game."

"In 2018, running back Jordan Cronkrite became the fifth 1,000-yard rusher in program history (1,121) and combined with Johnny Ford (787) to run for 1,908 yards and 17 touchdowns. Cronkrite set a USF and conference record game record with 302 yards at UMass and posted the sixth-best rushing season in program history. Ford's 6.8 yards per carry on the year ranked 12th in FBS and tied for the second-best season in USF history (minimum 75 carries).

In his first season as running backs coach at USF (2017), King saw USF become the only team in the nation with three players to run for 800 yards or more. Senior running backs Darius Tice (986 yards and 11 TD) and D’Ernest Johnson (836 yards and 7 TD) both had career-best years and joined quarterback Quinton Flowers (1,078 yards and 11 TD) in helping USF run for 3,169 yards and 30 touchdowns. The Bulls ranked eighth in the nation in rushing offense (264.1 ypg) and stood sixth in total (513.0 ypg) and 10th in scoring offense (38.3 ppg). The Bulls ran for 200 yards or more in nine games, eclipsing 300 yards in five."

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 3

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, zarnozdabull said:

What's wrong with Shaun King?  He has had success here, and knows the area.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Shaun King is not coaching right now. I think if he wanted to coach still, he would be coaching somewhere. Instead, he co-hosts a sports gambling show. Let's move on guys.

Just to be clear...I am not saying he CAN'T coach...

Edited by BiggTipp