• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

I think administration may finally be committed to football but it could be too late. Breaking ground next Wednesday on one of the most expensive IPF's in the entire country is a message that we are now committed. Lets just hope we can keep this momentum rolling. 

• IPF built before 2022 season starts
  • football center fundraised before 2023 season starts
  • OCS plans announced and fund open before 2025

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

If ucf moves on in expansion and we don't , I am out.  I will be taking my money I would have spent on season tickets in 2022, and use that to fly out to Vegas for more Raiders home games, rather than just once a season as I currently do.  ucf moving on and not us will be the death of USF football.  NFL here I come.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

If ucf moves on in expansion and we don't , I am out.  I will be taking my money I would have spent on season tickets in 2022, and use that to fly out to Vegas for more Raiders home games, rather than just once a season as I currently do.  ucf moving on and not us will be the death of USF football.  NFL here I come.

So were you a Raiders’ fan when they were in Oakland/La? How does that work? If any of my teams left Pittsburgh I would be hoping their plane crashed into Mt Washington on the way out and not getting ready to support them in their new location.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815

4 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I know it would frustrating but think about how UCF reacted when we went to Big East? They spent money to improve their program and make it what is is now. That should be USF’s answer.

1 minute ago, Cubanbull said:

I know it would frustrating but think about how UCF reacted when we went to Big East? They spent money to improve their program and make it what is is now. That should be USF’s answer.

They reacted by moving up to fill our vacancy in the best conference they had ever been a part of, which is a much better selling point for the future than being in a constant death spiral that you are going to double down on further weakening. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

😂 a few people saying they are out of USF gets left behind. It would definitely suck, but ****.

I bet you guys would be back for an undefeated AAC2.0 season. Same goes for Sun Belt, CUSA, Maction seasons. It doesn’t matter where we end up, just ******* win something.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Who do we like as replacements (assuming we lose three schools)? 

Georgia State, App State, UAB?

1 minute ago, Peatearpan said:

😂 a few people saying they are out of USF gets left behind. It would definitely suck, but ****.

I bet you guys would be back for an undefeated AAC2.0 season. Same goes for Sun Belt, CUSA, Maction seasons. It doesn’t matter where we end up, just ******* win something.

Remember how many fewer people returned to watch our AAC winning streak? I think you will be shocked at how few people will care about if we won every AAC 2.0 championship from here until eternity. The ceiling on fandom of the aac in tampa is pretty low, for AAC 2.0 it would be hard to distinguish the ceiling from the floor.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So were you a Raiders’ fan when they were in Oakland/La? How does that work? If any of my teams left Pittsburgh I would be hoping their plane crashed into Mt Washington on the way out and not getting ready to support them in their new location.

I have been a Raiders fan for my entire 45 years of existence, much longer than I have been a USF football fan.  I am a fan of the team, and not the city they play in, although I do love the city of Las Vegas and will be seeing my first game there on November 21st.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

They reacted by moving up to fill our vacancy in the best conference they had ever been a part of, which is a much better selling point for the future than being in a constant death spiral that you are going to double down on further weakening. 

Actually the reacted by building their stadium and focusing on winning that conference they were in. USF will still be in same place it’s currently in, the sixt best football conference, they need to invest and push to win the conference and get back to winning.