• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build a stadium on campus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Although larger, Navy has been seating and it’s looks great. It’s usually families with kids sitting there picnicking. 

I loved their stadium.  It was a cool experience.  Not the game though, but they had hot dogs.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

All this talk about building a stadium is interesting. However, do any of you really believe that what is happening will force the USF administration to find a way to actually build a stadium. I mean do they really give a **** about football?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, SoreBulls said:

All this talk about building a stadium is interesting. However, do any of you really believe that what is happening will force the USF administration to find a way to actually build a stadium. I mean do they really give a **** about football?

Not sure or you think they would have announced it a decade ago. We'll find out now if they are giving up or not. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,649
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I loved their stadium.  It was a cool experience.  Not the game though, but they had hot dogs.

But once we left the alumni tailgate and walked into the stadium, there was no alcohol unless you were a Navy donor.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

What a depressing opening week to college football.

USF needs a stadium. Raymond James is an excellent facility. It isn't USF's home and we need to move on.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I meant to say berm seating for families. Yes, it is a beautiful stadium. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, emrober5 said:

What a depressing opening week to college football.

USF needs a stadium. Raymond James is an excellent facility. It isn't USF's home and we need to move on.

Further with the types of conference teams we will be having come to play us it is going to look ridiculous with all of the extra space. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I agree.  USF needs to bite the bullet and build an FAU/UCF type stadium for 80-100M.  FAU has a really nice stadium, it may be out of steel, but I believe has chairbacks.  UCF may have a bounce house, but they tend to sell most of the tickets and it makes for a good atmosphere.  Something USF will never get playing in a 65K stadium, off campus, while playing in a watered down league.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I agree.  USF needs to bite the bullet and build an FAU/UCF type stadium for 80-100M.  FAU has a really nice stadium, it may be out of steel, but I believe has chairbacks.  UCF may have a bounce house, but they tend to sell most of the tickets and it makes for a good atmosphere.  Something USF will never get playing in a 65K stadium, off campus, while playing in a watered down league.  

Agreed. I’m hoping at the IPF groundbreaking Wednesday Kelly says they are putting the 20 million dollar football center on the back burner and are going to start a fundraiser for an on campus stadium immediately. That would give the fans something to get excited about, distract us from how much we suck. 

ive heard arguments about how we needed an IPF first, and that’s fine. But we don’t need a ******* football center before. Our players already have a locker room and lounge in the Selman center, and the IPF can be the shiny new recruitment toy. 

for the love of ******* god just start a fundraiser for the stadium and see how re-invigorated this fan base becomes. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Kanigit comments need to be confined to the Mother of All Threads .... Zero tolerance policy is in full effect.