• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF. You win. Permanently. I'm done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

There are a some trolls but @CIHISI is not one.  We've been troll zapping, so leave it to us to take care of.

Idk, someone who shows up just to talk **** and stirr people up as they are upset for their enjoyment is kind of like the definition of a troll.

But yeah, I guess at least he doesn't "support" UCF.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

We have plenty of USF trolls.  Did you not notice all the members here that came back just to **** on the Bulls?  We have disengaged and embittered OUR OWN FAN BASE - they come back to poke fun at USF Football.  That's more problematic, and that's what we have.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

2 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Idk, someone who shows up just to talk **** and stirr people up as they are upset for their enjoyment is kind of like the definition of a troll.

But yeah, I guess at least he doesn't "support" UCF.

Maybe puc started a 2nd account? He pretty much does the same thing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Maybe puc started a 2nd account? He pretty much does the same thing.

He's not alone.  You say you are reconsidering your generous relationship with USF.  You're not happy and you're allowed to say it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Brad said:

He's not alone.  You say you are reconsidering your generous relationship with USF.  You're not happy and you're allowed to say it.

I'm not bashing all the time though. I see a difference. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Came back here just to see if people felt like I do, and it appears I’m not alone. 

I am walking away from this program possibly forever.

watching us go from IND to CUSA to BE was amazing, we were a 7 to 9 win BE team every year. That was respectable. We lost out on the first realignment which, hey, I don’t think we had much of a choice. This time? Absolutely squandered. 

I am done. 

I am a USF grad and proud of that, but as far as athletics go, I’m done. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,860
  • Days Won:  67

On 9/3/2021 at 4:43 AM, Jonesy Bull said:

I get it......we are all sad and disappointed.  

Its not the end of the world.  We are on the upswing.  Even if it doesn't feel like it......Midnight Blue.

You are full of **** and that song was ass back in the day and even worse now.  Upswing?  Nope, we are at the all time low of lows.  

8 hours ago, Galloway said:

All Bull fans should read this fan's above post. UCF supporter here checking in to provide some perspective. Patience! UCF faced this same scenario in 2003 and look where we are now. The footprint has been set! Get better, recruit better, move up the AAC ranks. You don't have to go through UCF or UC anymore. USF can compete and beat Memphis and SMU and it can happen fast. The path is easier to be top dog in G5! ESPN and the national press love the underdog, just look @ the press the UCFs, UCs, BYUs and now Coastal Carolina gets. It's not far fetched you could be knocking on the CFP door as there will be access for a G5 team. Heck it could be easier for USF than UCF! But, I live in Tampa and success starts @ the top and USF has to do better with marketing and leadership. Build a culture, find a way to get butts in the seats. The program needs to create a niche and separate themselves from the Bucs. Image is everything. Really, an on campus stadium changes everything. Your donors need to step up, pull some strings in Tallahassee. You guys laugh @ UCF's cheap stadium, but guess what it may not be fancy but it moved the needle for the program back 2007. Cut some corners, if the right people work the systems you can generate $150 million and build a nice stadium. UAB just opened a nice one for around that price. Right now there's only one way to go for USF and that's up! 

**** you 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

**** you 

Well said 🤣

19 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Understandable frustration from the OP. Yes, this is exactly how UCF fans felt in 2003 when their team had 30 years of doing nothing under its belt, and USF was invited to the Big East with 6 years of football under its belt. Yes, UCF has gone all-in and sold out in favor of football success, and it has worked for them. It has also tarred their institution's reputation greatly, and conference realignment aside, political and educational circles in the state will always respect USF far above the diploma mill to the east. 

The revamped Big 12 will be the latest iteration of the tallest midget conference, and USF will for a time be relegated to a lower status. My hope is the AAC does not invite FAU or FIU, especially because Taggart is likely to have FAU on a winning spree soon. But, now is not the time to deprive USF Athletics of the support of its most staunch supporters in its time of need.

True, Mark Harlan and Charlie Strong really set us back. But Michael Kelly is the real deal. Jeff Scott and crew will have the football team back in shape soon. And if the last 20 years and beyond have taught us anything, there will be realignments every several years or a few times a decade. The focus has to be on improving ourselves for the time the next round comes. If we have an IPF, football success, continued academic success, and the RayJay starts getting better attendance again for a winning team with a winning culture, we can position well for the future.

I'm as unhappy with the news as any. But I'm not surprised. I think we were one coaching hire away from a different result, had Harlan chosen better than Strong. But things still look great for USF's future, even if it has been a decade of setbacks lately.

Go Bulls!

Academics, really?? That is what we are championing? The med school was a joke when I went there and if memory serves me right they cut off the wrong leg on one patient, operated on the wrong knee of another and removed a breathing apparatus that killed a patient all within a month or two and they almost lost their accreditation, maybe they did.  Let’s not pretend we are something we are not.  Your boy has looked like a deer in the headlights and maybe you are buying his bs because you have buddied up with him, but he needs to stop talking and start showing us something.