• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF. You win. Permanently. I'm done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, BullsFanInTX said:

After sleeping on it, perhaps I was a bit hasty in some of my thoughts.  I will continue to support USF athletics.  I have since day one.  It's just so difficult to see all of this.  What do you do at this point.  

I stand by my statement.  UCF has won.  They were better in football when it mattered, and they are going to the Big 12.  USF will be in a conference with the likes of Marshall and UAB.  Them's the facts.  I mean you can still have a good year in a conference with those programs, but it isn't the same.  

Oh well.  Sigh.......

Good thing we are package deal so if they are in I’m sure that means they wouldn’t go without us 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, puc86 said:

Good thing we are package deal so if they are in I’m sure that means they wouldn’t go without us 

big-12-conference-expansion-byu-cincinna

Brett McMurphy of The Action Network reports on the Big 12 Conference's possible expansion, including timelines to add BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF.

BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF have emerged as the Big 12’s expansion choices and the league could extend official invitations by the end of this month, sources told The Action Network.

“The league has decided to focus on those four and right now no one else is being targeted,” a source said.

BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF Could Join Big 12 Before Oklahoma & Texas Leave

Boise State, Memphis, SMU & USF Were Also Considered

After BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF, the next four schools that previously received the most consideration from the Big 12 were Boise State, Memphis, SMU and USF, sources said.

Although several other schools contacted the Big 12 about potential membership, no other universities other than those eight were seriously considered, a source said.

1 minute ago, BullsFanInTX said:
big-12-conference-expansion-byu-cincinna

Brett McMurphy of The Action Network reports on the Big 12 Conference's possible expansion, including timelines to add BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF.

BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF have emerged as the Big 12’s expansion choices and the league could extend official invitations by the end of this month, sources told The Action Network.

“The league has decided to focus on those four and right now no one else is being targeted,” a source said.

BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF Could Join Big 12 Before Oklahoma & Texas Leave

After BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF, the next four schools that previously received the most consideration from the Big 12 were Boise State, Memphis, SMU and USF, sources said.

Although several other schools contacted the Big 12 about potential membership, no other universities other than those eight were seriously considered, a source said.

So people are only interested in packaging with you when it’s in their best interest and you have more to offer than they do? That’s weird 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,642
  • Days Won:  6

22 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Boise State, Memphis, SMU & USF Were Also Considered after BYU, Cincinnati, Houston and UCF, the next four schools that previously received the most consideration from the Big 12 were Boise State, Memphis, SMU and USF, sources said.

So when the Big 12 decides to go to 16 to keep up with the arms race, we're golden!  Okay, I'm back on board the bus.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

So when the Big 12 decides to go to 16 to keep up with the arms race, we're golden!  Okay, I'm back on board the bus.

If the Big 12 had any vision (they don’t), they’d be the first P-5 conference to go to 16-20 teams as they’re the logical choice to get cut in the next round. The only way for them to win here is to go big or go home, half measures (like adding four teams) don’t  move the needle and stave off relegation.

To that end, vote for NovaBull to be the next Big16-20 Commish!!!

Vote Voting GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

1 minute ago, NovaBull said:

If the Big 12 had any vision (they don’t), they’d be the first P-5 conference to go to 16-20 teams as they’re the logical choice to get cut in the next round. The only way for them to win here is to go big or go home, half measures (like adding four teams) don’t  move the needle and stave off relegation.

To that end, vote for NovaBull to be the next Big16-20 Commish!!!

Vote Voting GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Do non citizens typically get much of a vote ?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

36 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Oh, thank goodness. Take this, USF Football...you've earned it!

You Tried | Know Your Meme

Just now, puc86 said:

Do non citizens typically get much of a vote ?

Heck yes, I will take anything…any countries citizens, zombies, corpses yet to become zombies, regular non-zombified or mummified corpses, dead raccoons…all of them. 

Just now, NovaBull said:

Heck yes, I will take anything…any countries citizens, zombies, corpses yet to become zombies, regular non-zombified or mummified corpses, dead raccoons…all of them. 

I have no doubt you will take the votes unfortunately people that vote decide nothing and those that count the votes decide everything

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I have no doubt you will take the votes unfortunately people that vote decide nothing and those that count the votes decide everything

I hear ya, comrade.