• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF. You win. Permanently. I'm done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I may be done with USF football for a very long while, possibly permanently.  Congrats UCF.  You won.  You are superior to USF in every way.  Enjoy your invite to the Big 12.  I do not care anymore.  I don't care if USF goes to FCS, D2 or D3.  I have been a die hard fan of USF since day one, 80-3 over Kentucky Weslyan.  I watched as USF went from FCS to Indy to CUSA to BE.  I watched USF get left behind once in the Big East.  I am now about to watch USF get left behind again.  Quite frankly, once was enough.  I don't want to see it again.  I do not care.  

So to UCF, enjoy your spoils.  I lay down my USF fan card.  There is nothing left to do.  I am tired.  I am done.  And I may be out permanently.  I don't see the point any more.  I am too old for this, and frankly, I need to move on to other pursuits that are actually worthwhile.

I am stepping away from USF football for a while.  Jeff Scott, don't care what you do.  You are going to leave anyways either by getting fired, or if by some miracle you do win, leave to another program.  Because that's what coaches do.  They leave Group of 5 programs like USF and go to power programs like UCF.  so Jeff Scott, stop parading around like you care about USF.  The only reason you care about USF is because they are paying your checks and hired you.  You will be gone first opportunity one way or another, and that's a fact, Jack. 

UCF has a superior athletic program to USF in every way.  Anyone who argues otherwise is a complete and total idiot. 

Signing off.  Former Bulls Fan In Texas.  Now, what's the point in Texas  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • ???? 5

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I agree with you if we get left behind again because our athletic department is a joke…I don’t think I can continue investing time and money on USF football. I’d rather go on trips with my family. At least the money would be used for something fun. 

The praising ucf is a little much though…f them. 

Edited by Rex Havoc
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

The praising ucf is a little much though…f them

Yes, quitting is one thing.  Hell, I maybe watched 2 halves of USF last year which is unprecedented.  But giving UCF kudos is a 2 point swing.  This is unacceptable for Bulls.  :D

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Yes, quitting is one thing.  Hell, I maybe watched 2 halves of USF last year which is unprecedented.  But giving UCF kudos is a 2 point swing.  This is unacceptable for Bulls.  :D

I’ve gone to every home game since 2002 when I started at USF. I had never left a game early until 2 years ago when we left early from several of them.  I have a wife and kids now so my priorities have changed. If USF can’t put a somewhat decent product on the field I’ll spend my season ticket money on vacations. USF football used to be entertainment, now it’s just punishment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’ve gone to every home game since 2002 when I started at USF. I had never left a game early until 2 years ago when we left early from several of them.  I have a wife and kids now so my priorities have changed. If USF can’t put a somewhat decent product on the field I’ll spend my season ticket money on vacations. USF football used to be entertainment, now it’s just punishment. 

I hear you.  I do it for a couple road trips now.  

Just now, Rocky Style said:

I hear you.  I do it for a couple road trips now.  

Just hate this feeling. Never thought it would be this bad. Figured I’d be a season ticket holder for life. 

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

Just hate this feeling. Never thought it would be this bad. Figured I’d be a season ticket holder for life. 

It's hard to float a bunch of seats because when it is depressing it's hard to even get friends to go.