• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF. You win. Permanently. I'm done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

It's hard to float a bunch of seats because when it is depressing it's hard to even get friends to go.  

Our group of 24 is down to 7. I can’t even give tickets away for free. I don’t blame them. You can see better football at the high school down the street. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,010
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

Our group of 24 is down to 7. I can’t even give tickets away for free. I don’t blame them. You can see better football at the high school down the street. 

Yep my little routine died a few years ago.  I can only rally for 2-3 games tops.  If I lived in tampa I would go to every game by myself lol.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Yep my little routine died a few years ago.  I can only rally for 2-3 games tops.  If I lived in tampa I would go to every game by myself lol.

I went to 2 games last year just my son and I. If I had to drive more than an hour I wouldn’t have gone to any. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

Watching this UCF game and living in Orlando... would be an easy transition but gd it i cant do it. I watched this UCF team go 0-13 (maybe 12) in 03 while i attended school there. They sucked ass when i went there. They turned it around with continuity and won championships.  We have to own our **** show and ride it out.... i blame all of you charlie strong lovers 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

32 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I may be done with USF football for a very long while, possibly permanently.  Congrats UCF.  You won.  You are superior to USF in every way.  Enjoy your invite to the Big 12.  I do not care anymore.  I don't care if USF goes to FCS, D2 or D3.  I have been a die hard fan of USF since day one, 80-3 over Kentucky Weslyan.  I watched as USF went from FCS to Indy to CUSA to BE.  I watched USF get left behind once in the Big East.  I am now about to watch USF get left behind again.  Quite frankly, once was enough.  I don't want to see it again.  I do not care.  

So to UCF, enjoy your spoils.  I lay down my USF fan card.  There is nothing left to do.  I am tired.  I am done.  And I may be out permanently.  I don't see the point any more.  I am too old for this, and frankly, I need to move on to other pursuits that are actually worthwhile.

I am stepping away from USF football for a while.  Jeff Scott, don't care what you do.  You are going to leave anyways either by getting fired, or if by some miracle you do win, leave to another program.  Because that's what coaches do.  They leave Group of 5 programs like USF and go to power programs like UCF.  so Jeff Scott, stop parading around like you care about USF.  The only reason you care about USF is because they are paying your checks and hired you.  You will be gone first opportunity one way or another, and that's a fact, Jack. 

UCF has a superior athletic program to USF in every way.  Anyone who argues otherwise is a complete and total idiot. 

Signing off.  Former Bulls Fan In Texas.  Now, what's the point in Texas  

200.gif

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

quit you brokeback mountain GIFUsf quit you brokeback mountain GIF

Edited by puc86
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

On the bright side, we still beat UCF in academics. And I don't think that will change anytime soon. 

Don't invest so much energy in this football thing. Just accept we're a mediocre football program and enjoy it in the best way you can. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, tau.reanb said:

On the bright side, we still beat UCF in academics. And I don't think that will change anytime soon. 

Don't invest so much energy in this football thing. Just accept we're a mediocre football program and enjoy it in the best way you can. 

I would kill to be mediocre 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

don't be this guy. i'm sure there were ucf fans that felt this way back in 2002-03 when a young upstart USF football program was able to get into two conferences that they wanted to be in: c-usa and then the big east. they went back to the drawing board and built up their program. that's what needs to be done now. just win baby.

Edited by 3-6-Latvia

Guest Jonesy Bull

I get it......we are all sad and disappointed.  

Its not the end of the world.  We are on the upswing.  Even if it doesn't feel like it......Midnight Blue.