• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats UCF. You win. Permanently. I'm done.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This was a horrible year to have possibly one of the hardest 1-2 punches on our schedule coming out the gate (2nd maybe only to the MSU/MSU combo in 2013). I agree on the ojt but we really don't have any idea how this CJS thing is going to work out considering all the circumstances so far ...... all we can do now is hope ...... and/or ***** and moan if that's how one's wired.

I speak for the board when I say ******** and moaning is most likely to be the way we go. Hope, it will be there in the posts of the few

Attack Of The Clones Wisdom GIF by Star Wars

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I speak for the board when I say ******** and moaning is most likely to be the way we go. Hope, it will be there in the posts of the few

Attack Of The Clones Wisdom GIF by Star Wars

it would be a ghost town without it ..... but I do have faith that they will still be hoping also, for a little while anyway.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, rollinbull said:

If I remember correctly you all did some cheating also . 

They did, but to be fair, FSU is crooked as they get, Miami has done it’s fair share, USC, etc….. any team serious about winning, is cheating. I don’t condone cheating, it’s wrong, but you can’t isolate UCF in that respect. I’m sure USF cheats to a certain degree, they all do. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

5 hours ago, SquareKnight said:

You keep mentioning that $250 million number even though you can build what you need now for half that amount.  Whatever crowd you are getting now will initially increase by at least 5,000 on campus.  That's 5,000 more people supporting your program financially. That's 5,000 more people who care.  Just announcing fundraising for it will show the commitment to keep people from giving up. 

You also get the benefit of making money from suites, parking, concessions, advertising/sponsorships, and stadium naming rights.

I have not tried to build a stadium this year but anything else I have been involved in the cost of materials for construction has skyrocketed maybe stadium rebar is cheaper that all other forms of it but i highly doubt very many people are building stadiums this year that are not already tied to pricing they were locked into. Perhaps I’m wrong but if I am I’m pretty sure you don’t actually know that and are simply going off of old numbers that have no reality in present quotes. Just type you house on Zillow real fast and notice how it shot up drastically that’s not because of anything special you did it’s because the cost of building it has gone up drastically in the past year now multiply that time the $125 million you think you can get it done for and you will see I’m pretty **** close.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Serious question, why would you feel the need to post on here

Because I almost feel sorry for you guys. Almost. 

1 minute ago, USFsKnightmare18 said:

Because I almost feel sorry for you guys. Almost. 

Oh goody a new rock bottom 

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, puc86 said:

Because they have built so much of their identity around us. It doesn’t matter what you do in life you really don’t change that much from your formative years and in their heart they are still the ugly, chubby nerd that couldn’t get laid in women’s prison with a fist full of pardons. They need our acceptance but it’s not coming, it’s kind of sad. 

This was actually pretty funny. I got a good laugh out of that. 

Believe me, UCF doesn't want, need, or care about acceptance from USF. We've smoked you guys in athletics, not even in our league (literally)
My post was to provide some sorely needed guidance on how UCF's crappy little rust bucket OCS helped bring this program into relevancy. This thread OP is ready to jump off the Bulls bandwagon along with many others it seems. That's a really big problem and instead of attacking a UCF fan trying to provide some insight, you guys should be going after your USF administration. 

1 minute ago, USFsKnightmare18 said:

This was actually pretty funny. I got a good laugh out of that. 

Believe me, UCF doesn't want, need, or care about acceptance from USF. We've smoked you guys in athletics, not even in our league (literally)
My post was to provide some sorely needed guidance on how UCF's crappy little rust bucket OCS helped bring this program into relevancy. This thread OP is ready to jump off the Bulls bandwagon along with many others it seems. That's a really big problem and instead of attacking a UCF fan trying to provide some insight, you guys should be going after your USF administration. 

And yet here you are

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And yet here you are

Probably on Temple’s board too. 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Probably on Temple’s board too. 

I would have guessed UConn as the other major rival they had a Trophy with. Interesting that three teams were left behind in realignment, two shared a trophy with UCF and got left behind and the lone one that didn’t is advancing. Probably coincidence.