• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A memo to USF Athletics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

It's going to be ugly but I am still going.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Anybody celebrating this loss as self-validating or as additional poor comedic tripe will be perma-banned, if that happened here.

But don't forget your alma mater and manners.

Yep, It's that fact along with some past success/excitement/pride/hope that keep me coming back for more year after year. Watching your peers programs, facilities, success accelerate past you...tough pill to swallow. Fan's-Alumni have expectations. Millions of dollars being spent and yes some wasted (in the past) you expect Progress on the filed and off. Other USF sports are enjoying success which is great. But, football(or basketball) is supposed to be your anchor sports. I understand the ********..People are upset they expected something/anything, not more of the same. Hopefully, it changes this season?? I just paid up for a really nice 2 sided USF flag to go on the pole(after 13 days of half staff) to challenge all the Ala flags in my hood. But, people do pity me and say nice things about our losses... 

It's all we got so we hope it gets better...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Other teams make the game of football seem so easy.  Why is it so difficult for USF?

That's not fair. You're watching those teams play against us, of course it looks easy.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Just returned from the the trip to Raleigh and the obligatory meeting with USF Athletics staff to keep the financial support flowing.  Talk about bad timing and a tough sell.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Just returned from the the trip to Raleigh and the obligatory meeting with USF Athletics staff to keep the financial support flowing.  Talk about bad timing and a tough sell.

Our coffers in a few months

9607BDEC-DA05-447E-ABC3-143BB53DCCC0.jpeg

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

9 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

At least you didn't have to worry about your heart monitor being activated because of excitement created by the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, CousinRicky said:

At least you didn't have to worry about your heart monitor being activated because of excitement created by the Bulls.

The only heart racing was climbing out of the stadium at the end of that fiasco.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

If you already paid for it you may as well use it 

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Oh to have been a fly on the wall. 😂

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,353
  • Days Won:  5

25 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

**** they had the nerve? I hope you said show me progress. Or I hope you said to shut the front door.