• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS "McCloud is the starter going forward"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Triple B said:

Word is D'eriq just laughed and hung up on him ...

Not sure if he would have answered to hang up.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Not sure if he would have answered to hang up.  

CJS is smarter than that .... He'd have Caller ID blocked.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

What worries me about that is CJS brought in Fortin as, what he thought, was the best choice of available QBs.

You have to think of it as CJS being G-d and CCS being the devil. If something goes right (I don’t think we’ve actually seen this use case yet) then it’s because of all of the positive things CJS has ushered in despite tremendous adversity and if it goes completely wrong then it is because of CCS (that would be everything). When you learn to always look at the results in order to determine responsibility you learn pretty quickly that it’s CCS’ fault that CJS brought in Fortin as his transfer and CCS made him not be able to beat out the player CCS brought in but CJS was wise and recognized this dastardly plan. Thank CJS for always having a reason we may not understand but it always being a part of his master plan of salvation, it’s really quite simple #blessed 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Things can go south from the southern-most point?

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You have to think of it as CJS being G-d and CCS being the devil. If something goes right (I don’t think we’ve actually seen this use case yet) then it’s because of all of the positive things CJS has ushered in despite tremendous adversity and if it goes completely wrong then it is because of CCS (that would be everything). When you learn to always look at the results in order to determine responsibility you learn pretty quickly that it’s CCS’ fault that CJS brought in Fortin as his transfer and CCS made him not be able to beat out the player CCS brought in but CJS was wise and recognized this dastardly plan. Thank CJS for always having a reason we may not understand but it always being a part of his master plan of salvation, it’s really quite simple #blessed 

Mind-Blowing Facts - AskMen

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

So CCS left the team with completely no talent to the point where expecting even a single FBS win is an unreasonable expectation but CJS brought in grad transfers to try to fill the QB position and yet they are less talented than the talentless players on the CCS roster? Interesting and yet none of any responsibility could possibly even the smallest sliver fall on his shoulders.

This does make me puzzled.  Wanted to see Fortin get a game or something.  CFB is currently painful to watch.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

I think McCloud is the best we have of what I’ve seen. I think the other QBs need more development. McCloud does too, but I think he’s the least likely to make mistakes. If Jeff Scott can get McCloud to release the ball sooner the passing game should pick up a lot. We also need a better O-line. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Someone needs to get the lion's share of snaps at practice and the bar has the to be set somewhere...even if its low...  Maybe Fortin can eventually raise the bar and get the job.  Who knows... 

I get his methodology and especially what he did against ECU...that was enough to have him put stability at the position...I think he made the wrong move though giving him too many looks...I was fooled before thinking McCloud just wasn't physically mature, injured, bad online, crappy scheme...blah, blah blah blah instead of looking at the dude taking snaps from center just doesn't have the various tools needed to excel at this position...whelp, here is to hoping I am wrong!

Edited by DJBulls

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

****! Three games into the season and I'm over it already. Bring on Basketball Season. Freakin next year again, blah, blah, blah. USF just hates it's Athletics fans.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

Are we playing for the 1st overall pick or something now?