• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS "McCloud is the starter going forward"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

So CCS left the team with completely no talent to the point where expecting even a single FBS win is an unreasonable expectation but CJS brought in grad transfers to try to fill the QB position and yet they are less talented than the talentless players on the CCS roster? Interesting and yet none of any responsibility could possibly even the smallest sliver fall on his shoulders.

🙄

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

He didn't make that statement when naming JM the starter. It was in response to a follow up question. What he's saying is basically it's Jordan's job to lose at this point ....... no more qb roulette.

I guess no more qb roulette is a good thing

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

🙄

I guess no more qb roulette is a good thing

I don’t expect you to agree on the percentages of responsibility but you have to be able to recognize there is more than enough blame to go around and at least part of the reasons CJS is staring down the barrel of the worst season in program history are of his own doing.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Like we were actually going to win another game this season anyway 

Very Funny Reaction GIF

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, puc86 said:

I don’t expect you to agree on the percentages of responsibility but you have to be able to recognize there is more than enough blame to go around and at least part of the reasons CJS is staring down the barrel of the worst season in program history are of his own doing.

Man, there's always going to be blame to go around and in a rebuild there are going to be as many "mistakes" early on as there are good moves.   Point is you really don't know right now ... it's just the ridiculous barrage of nonsense that gets old after awhile, but carry on.  You be you boo

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Man, there's always going to be blame to go around and in a rebuild there are going to be as many "mistakes" early on as there are good moves.   Point is you really don't know right now ... it's just the ridiculous barrage of nonsense that gets old after awhile, but carry on.  You be you boo

I think that’s fair enough and I recognize there could be a greater learning curve for a first time head coach and his 12 year old OC. However a lot of people have taken the position that winning 1 game was an inevitable result for this season simply because of the talent CCS had here and that just doesn’t seem to hold up to any scrutiny. CJS controls things that can make his time here better and this season more successful and I hope he is focused on those things and not the litany of excuses fans are willing to create for him.

33 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Are we playing for the 1st overall pick or something now?

We would just trade it away for cash and players to be named later

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We would just trade it away for cash and players to be named later

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think that’s fair enough and I recognize there could be a greater learning curve for a first time head coach and his 12 year old OC. However a lot of people have taken the position that winning 1 game was an inevitable result for this season simply because of the talent CCS had here and that just doesn’t seem to hold up to any scrutiny. CJS controls things that can make his time here better and this season more successful and I hope he is focused on those things and not the litany of excuses fans are willing to create for him.

Come on now Puc, winning one game against Citadel is a such a huge accomplishment in -1 year of a rebuild . 🤣

Edited by Outlaw

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Come on now Puc, winning one game against Citadel is a such a huge accomplishment in -1 year of a rebuild . 🤣

7A73430A-A3B6-4759-B10A-72FD4F7928A9.jpeg

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Some people may need to become open to the possibility that Fortin is another Asianti Woulard....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Some people may need to become open to the possibility that Fortin is another Asianti Woulard....

A player held back by a coach’s hate that culminates in the coach breaking his foot?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1