• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF FB probably back on campus by Monday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

...at this point in this thread I can’t tell who is busting balls, who is full of ****, or who is just in need of a mental health evaluation...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

...at this point in this thread I can’t tell who is busting balls, who is full of ****, or who is just in need of a mental health evaluation...

I pick all of the above

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I don't know what the argument is here. We've never in the history of the world cured a virus. Our only two options have always been, keep it under control by managing the symptoms until the body can fight it off or vaccinate. So why would we be trying to "stop" the virus now, all of sudden. Every single person who goes into the hospital with Covid, the medical team is trying to treat the symptoms and keep the person alive and healthy enough for the virus to run its course. 

You can't even kind of, sort, possibly, argue that medical staff aren't better off today to fight the disease than they were in February or March. Here, I'll use your arch nemesis facts to show you what I mean.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200506/turning-patients-prone-helps-fight-covid-19#1

Here is an example of how medical staff typically treated people in January or February that presented certain respiratory symptoms. However, it was discovered that a different method was a more successful treatment for Covid patients. So, if I went into an NYC hospital in January, my chances of survival were undeniably lower than they are today in June. 

There are plenty of antiviral medicines that stop and reduce viruses in people, thank G-d we shut down places with little or no spread so that we can have such innovations as flipping people over that never could have developed otherwise. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well, it's generally assumed that puc digs in a position and then just types random words and sentences in to argue his point. Remember when he declared Michael Vick and Tim Tebow weren't dual-threat so he didn't have to admit that Kerwin Bell used a running QB?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

On 6/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, JTrue said:

Well, it's generally assumed that puc digs in a position and then just types random words and sentences in to argue his point. Remember when he declared Michael Vick and Tim Tebow weren't dual-threat so he didn't have to admit that Kerwin Bell used a running QB?

I generally assume Puc is right and has the best arguments. If you're in favor of government locking us down and performing the massive wealth transfer that they did, then obviously propaganda works for you. Avoiding / dealing with a virus is a personal responsibility

• Upvote 3

On 6/10/2020 at 11:41 AM, JTrue said:

But the crux of the argument that KB was a career lower level coach with an offense that would never work here who's hiring would sign the death certificate of CCS' head coaching career and would never be hired by another team close to on par with us as more than a position coach was pretty spot on. You live too much in minutia where as I like to live at the 30,000 foot view. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

21 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

I generally assume Puc is right and has the best arguments. If you're in favor of government locking us down and performing the massive wealth transfer that they did, then obviously propaganda works for you. Avoiding / dealing with a virus is a personal responsibility

Glad to see another has taken the Red Pill like Puc and I.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Glad to see another has taken the Red Pill like Puc and I.

Well, you guys are a little older and the commercials say it’s a common problem.

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well, you guys are a little older and the commercials say it’s a common problem.

I am pretty sure we are the same age

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,872
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Thought the pill was blue from the commercial anyways. 

• Upvote 1