• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can football make a quick turnaround?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am not you are being unreasonable by not recognizing my logic and reason is infallible and I have provided far more support than is the typical retort of but time and I wish things to be different than reality.

bored jack nicholson GIF

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

The Big East would have been regulated to the G5 even if the defections had stayed. They left becaue they knew that. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am not you are being unreasonable by not recognizing my logic and reason is infallible and I have provided far more support than is the typical retort of but time and I wish things to be different than reality.

So you want me to be more objective, fair and argue in good faith? I do not think that is a very good strategy for a propagandist. Step one look for the most exploitable parts of an argument or poster and create a characterization, step two paint the target with that characterization, step three attack that characterization, step four turn the target into that characterization, step five win. See in zero of the steps is there room for reasonable honest dialogue, the goal is to win the argument and not to have the nicest most fruitful conversation, you are asking me to internet wrong. 

Seriously folks, just start responding to Puc by throwing back his prior comments on being a propagandist in his face. Just make that the default response.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Seriously folks, just start responding to Puc by throwing back his prior comments on being a propagandist in his face. Just make that the default response.

I think you ideas and responses are closer to what was being discussed for the penalty box than my responses which are typically not attacking, not personal, consistent and well reasoned ( even if everyone may not agree with them most can understand where I am coming from). I think the times I have quoted you in regards to this thread is to say you are right.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I think you ideas and responses are closer to what was being discussed for the penalty box than my responses which are typically not attacking, not personal, consistent and well reasoned ( even if everyone may not agree with them most can understand where I am coming from). I think the times I have quoted you in regards to this thread is to say you are right.

Would it be a penalty box infraction if I hypothesize that you are an artificial intelligence meant to be frustrating to people without being rude or making personal attacks with a reasonable amount of humor in the algorithm?

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Would it be a penalty box infraction if I hypothesize that you are an artificial intelligence meant to be frustrating to people without being rude or making personal attacks with a reasonable amount of humor in the algorithm?

Sounds fairly spot on and I’m not concerned about getting anyone else penalized I think we can use all the fans we can gather.

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

YES.

10 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

YES.

Agreed

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Sure, it will be a better overall team.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 hours ago, OnTheBus said:

Next time you get locked into an argument, remember this is someone who claimed Michael Vick and Tim Tebow were drop back passers and not dual-threat in order to try and win the discussion. You're NEVER going to get a concession if that's what you're hoping for.

Edited by JTrue