• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can football make a quick turnaround?

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/9/2020 at 5:42 PM, puc86 said:

History has shined on the Dabo Clemson win pretty well as well, since then we have had a couple of coaches CWT and CCS that tried to build excitement by having a double digit AAC winning season and the results have been a collective yawn from the world. Now some on here will try to claim that if those 10 win seasons had come with an AAC championship it would have made a world of difference but I’m pretty confident that beating Wisconsin last year, Texas next year, Florida and Alabama coming up would all have a bigger splash in every regard than beating a lifetime of Tulsas, Tulanes and SMUs.

I agree mostly.  The difference being we have never had a conference championship EVER.   So that reason alone would make a CC over (for example - Tulane) would be just as HUGE in our developmement as a program at this point.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I agree mostly.  The difference being we have never had a conference championship EVER.   So that reason alone would make a CC over (for example - Tulane) would be just as HUGE in our developmement as a program at this point.

I certainly am not rooting against it by any stretch of the imagination, hopefully one day we just win them all and don’t have to argue over what wins would be better to have than the others.

Guest Jonesy Bull
14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I certainly am not rooting against it by any stretch of the imagination, hopefully one day we just win them all and don’t have to argue over what wins would be better to have than the others.

One day....we can dream!