• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can football make a quick turnaround?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Except that the BEAST was an autobid BCS conference which is not quite the same as sharing one with 4 other conferences, BEAST teams were regularly ranked in the top 4 which is not happening with this AAC and the BEAST was made up of teams that were called up to P5 which is not quite the same as being called up to the mighty AAC from CUSA. 

Exactly why I said, "that in the playoff system as it is today"  Present tense.

Please try to comprehend BEFORE repeating the same old boring rhetoric. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

Exactly why I said, "that in the playoff system as it is today"  Present tense.

Please try to comprehend BEFORE repeating the same old boring rhetoric. 

I did comprehend it I just do not understand how to jump to that conclusion because there are a lot more things that favor the old Big East over the AAC.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

56 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am sorry that you feel that way but I can assure you it is not with the intention of upsetting you, I can assure you if there is any time I’m being sincere it’s with regards to the BEAST, the AAC and CJL. One day we will do things to surpass the accomplishments of the past and we can all unite under the same banner, hopefully CJS is the guy to do it but it hasn’t happened quite yet.

Have you tried tripping them or going on a fast count? They are usually pretty easy to trick.

Yet, you continue to bring up the same old point over and over. So naturally there will be a response in disagreement over and over. Better idea...why not find a new message to convey? We know your ...position and you NEVER change my mind on yours. So why do you keep putting little zingers in the middle of threads about Jimmy and the BE? Get some new material man...

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I did comprehend it I just do not understand how to jump to that conclusion because there are a lot more things that favor the old Big East over the AAC.

Who gives a ****? I mean really...its over...its done. What happen back then is totally irrelevant to today. We are a G5 program looking to win a conference championship...******* enjoy it. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Using the Big East AFTER defections and, again,"in the playoff system as it is today" exactly what do you think would favor USF?

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Using the Big East AFTER defections and, again,"in the playoff system as it is today" exactly what do you think would favor USF?

After defections absolutely nothing but with the conference we were in, pretty much everything.

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yet, you continue to bring up the same old point over and over. So naturally there will be a response in disagreement over and over. Better idea...why not find a new message to convey? We know your ...position and you NEVER change my mind on yours. So why do you keep putting little zingers in the middle of threads about Jimmy and the BE? Get some new material man...

Better yet just change your mind and we can all live happily knowing I am right.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Better yet just change your mind and we can all live happily knowing I am right.

Now your just trolling hard brother....

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who gives a ****? I mean really...its over...its done. What happen back then is totally irrelevant to today. We are a G5 program looking to win a conference championship...******* enjoy it. 

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Now your just trolling hard brother....

I am not you are being unreasonable by not recognizing my logic and reason is infallible and I have provided far more support than is the typical retort of but time and I wish things to be different than reality.