• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can football make a quick turnaround?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

32 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes and the single top ranked G5 conference is the AAC...almost without exception the voters have seen (thus why we have 4 teams finished ranked) this and consequently we will get the bid 90% of the time. I would challenge your statement but I don’t have the time nor inclination to do so. If your point is that the conference is not as good as the P5 then this is subjective since we don’t get an opportunity to play them all. For example I would stack this conference the middle and lower levels of the ACC and PAC every day of the week. Any non recognition of this fact is not the fault of the conference or it’s teams but instead the bias nature of the playoff committee. 

I hate the off season, this is an exercise in futility.  I want to be in a better conference, I want to win a conference championship and I want to beat a notable P5 team however we haven’t done any of these in a decade or more but let’s still argue about which one is better,  jeez give it a rest.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I hate the off season, this is an exercise in futility.  I want to be in a better conference, I want to win a conference championship and I want to beat a notable P5 team however we haven’t done any of these in a decade or more but let’s still argue about which one is better,  jeez give it a rest.

Hey I am all good with that but I will continue to support this conference as long as we are in it. To sit and **** all over it while we are winning only five games is a joke. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Hey I am all good with that but I will continue to support this conference as long as we are in it. To sit and **** all over it while we are winning only five games is a joke. 

We only won 4 but who is counting, we have never won or even made the conference championship game so I agree, keep doing what you do, you are doing god’s work 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

USF will be a MUCH better Football team in 2020 !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

36 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Go BULLS !!!

100% agree

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So if you are in prison and get your ass beat everyday you can’t complain about how bad the prison sucks until you start winning some more fights? College Football isn’t a meritocracy and if you are a have not or have has nothing to do with game results and it’s adorable that anyone still thinks that it does. Of course we suck now you can’t play with 💩 without getting some on you.

1 hour ago, E.T. said:

Go BULLS !!!

I always love your optimism, from your lips to CJL’s ears.

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So if you are in prison and get your ass beat everyday you can’t complain about how bad the prison sucks until you start winning some more fights? College Football isn’t a meritocracy and if you are a have not or have has nothing to do with game results and it’s adorable that anyone still thinks that it does. Of course we suck now you can’t play with 💩 without getting some on you.

I always love your optimism, from your lips to CJL’s ears.

If the reason I got in prison was due to my own stupid mistake...no I should not complain. Take your beating like a man and make the best of it. USF and lack of past success, namely championships and AD piss poor decision making, got you to the AAC. It’s where we are...make the best of it by being the best. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

If the reason I got in prison was due to my own stupid mistake...no I should not complain. Take your beating like a man and make the best of it. USF and lack of past success, namely championships and AD piss poor decision making, got you to the AAC. It’s where we are...make the best of it by being the best. 

I can call it rainbow sherbet but it still is a pile of 💩 that I live an authentic life by recognizing that fact while also accepting that there is nothing I personally can do about it. You could never hack it on the mean streets of existentialism.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,568
  • Days Won:  423

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

gcscottanimated.gif.65d599e985d100a93f54c007ea3ae6dc.gif

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can call it rainbow sherbet but it still is a pile of 💩 that I live an authentic life by recognizing that fact while also accepting that there is nothing I personally can do about it. You could never hack it on the mean streets of existentialism.

Well when you are hungry rainbow sherbet with schit sprinkles tastes very good. You can sit and wallow in your own **** and talk about how “I was once a contender” or you can move on with life and make the best of the situation. We are never going back to P5 pal, it’s gone, it’s done. If you can’t enjoy what you have then that’s on you. Life is way too ******* short to worry about what once was.