• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can football make a quick turnaround?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s because they don’t have televisions and college football up in the sad parts of south Canada which you reside, but if you strike up a conversation with anyone down here in America about how you went to USF it will include big wins against big programs, being ranked number two, whatever happened to that coach you used to have and how the program has **** the bed since he left. It never fails and not once has anyone ever brought up Conference Championships because that’s never discussed by any program or fanbase ever in the real world.

If all you do is talk about 07 with fans then I am glad I am up here...sounds like a lot of fun telling the same crap over and over like it happened yesterday. Uhhh...perhaps why no one brings it up is because ALL of our coaches did not have the skills to get it done. It could also  be that too many of you are living in the past to see the future...**** enjoy your fourth place big least finish in 07...sounds like a party for losers. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

It has been a long time since '07 so it is time to move on......but that was the most fun time frame I remember following Bulls football.  I guess that isn't really saying much.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If all you do is talk about 07 with fans then I am glad I am up here...sounds like a lot of fun telling the same crap over and over like it happened yesterday. Uhhh...perhaps why no one brings it up is because ALL of our coaches did not have the skills to get it done. It could also  be that too many of you are living in the past to see the future...**** enjoy your fourth place big least finish in 07...sounds like a party for losers. 

I can’t help what are the only things people know and remember about our program if we would like to change that we should probably find a way to do something more memorable. A conference championship would probably be a good start towards that path but if we think it by itself will make a big difference it’s my guess that ain’t it chief.

19 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It has been a long time since '07 so it is time to move on......but that was the most fun time frame I remember following Bulls football.  I guess that isn't really saying much.

It is past time to move on and hopefully one day we can actually accomplish something greater so that can happen, as it currently stands the last person to do anything that anyone cared about (besides just getting hired) is Skip Holtz and that is sad.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Okay example.  USF bball hasn't had a stellar season however....how many Bull's fans were watching the SMU game when Rideau hit the game winning 3 at the buzzer??  Now, how many Bull's fans watching that moment went....ALRIGHT!!!  HOT ****!!!  HOLY **** WE WON!!! etc etc...  Felt good didn't it??  Winning. Pride in one's Team. Nice to see ESPN give some recognition to USF. I would guess a lot of us just enjoy seeing USF win. Are we a high flying, big buck P5 ? Nope. if that's what someone wanted, they prob should have gone to a Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, Florida, etc etc. Personally, I enjoy watching ( and sometimes going to) games. Nope, not happy when we lose but Yep, I feel pretty good when we win. If the "big leagues" are meant to be, it will come. I would prefer to see us dominate in all sports in the AAC conference while we wait for the Big Nod from the Big Guys. Until that time I will take pride in / enjoy my USF games. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

27 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Okay example.  USF bball hasn't had a stellar season however....how many Bull's fans were watching the SMU game when Rideau hit the game winning 3 at the buzzer??  Now, how many Bull's fans watching that moment went....ALRIGHT!!!  HOT ****!!!  HOLY **** WE WON!!! etc etc...  Felt good didn't it??  Winning. Pride in one's Team. Nice to see ESPN give some recognition to USF. I would guess a lot of us just enjoy seeing USF win. Are we a high flying, big buck P5 ? Nope. if that's what someone wanted, they prob should have gone to a Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan, Florida, etc etc. Personally, I enjoy watching ( and sometimes going to) games. Nope, not happy when we lose but Yep, I feel pretty good when we win. If the "big leagues" are meant to be, it will come. I would prefer to see us dominate in all sports in the AAC conference while we wait for the Big Nod from the Big Guys. Until that time I will take pride in / enjoy my USF games. 

I don’t think anyone can refute this. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sit back and let’s watch Puc try

:stirpot:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Sit back and let’s watch Puc try

:stirpot:

I would like to think very few people picked their university exclusively on sports and everyone acknowledges that winning is better than losing the only question is if in a vacuum a P5 win or a G5 win of greater consequence. And if anyone is being honest I don’t think this can be debated as evidenced by the interest level we have seen since falling to G5. 

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

⏳nothing yet...…..??

Just now, BulledOver said:

⏳nothing yet...…..??

Man, I feel like a dove sitting on a power line just waiting to get blasted...   Maybe your right NEB, nobody can refute it... ****, I might be home free...?