• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt and The People

Jim Leavitt and The People  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

12 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

He probably doesn't know you're a lawyer.

That is understandable, but his snark warranted a snarky response. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  237
  • Days Won:  0

The Jim is the best coach we've ever had.  Some will say Willie was and to them I say Q made him look good.  As soon as he knew that Q was leaving, he left too.

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

I get where you're coming from and understand you have a personal situation that applies here... BUT... "think of the children"...

Let's say that horrible thing that happened between you and your ex ended up resulting in her/him taking your child, filling them with mental poison about you, and ruining your relationship not only with your ex (AD/Judy), but, also your kid (team) and your ex's family who you really like (fans)... When your ex is tragically struck by a bus and dies... don't you JUMP at the opportunity to have a relationship with your child again? When the family (fans again) wants you back in their life and it's your kid that you helped to raise, it's this different than the scenario you reference?

Again, I get where you're coming from and you may be 100% correct, but, I don't know if it can be applied across the board and if you put it in "kid" context, I have seen some people do some pretty terrible things to their parents, but, the parents always forgive them and want to have as much of a relationship as possible. Its different with a spouse, cousin, sister/brother, but, a parent always has a place in their heart for their own children.

It's certainly possible. Only Jim would really know. I think for anything to happen, MK would have to reach out first. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,682
  • Days Won:  8

I totally understand if he hates USF. 

Boosters and admins at USF made up lies to have him fired, dragged him through the mud in the media, forever set him back in his career. 

If Leavitt wanted back I’d welcome him. He is just as qualified as other candidates. 
If he wants nothing to do with USF and it’s fans, admins and media base, I totally understand. 

Edited by Gismo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, negron2002 said:

The Jim is the best coach we've ever had.  Some will say Willie was and to them I say Q made him look good.  As soon as he knew that Q was leaving, he left too.

gcscottanimated.gif.65d599e985d100a93f54c007ea3ae6dc.gif

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

gcscottanimated.gif.65d599e985d100a93f54c007ea3ae6dc.gif

Lol. 🤣

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, MSBulls said:

Guys we're getting closer to an inevitable 64-12 voting 😉

#BringJimHome

**** close.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

I'm going to make 100's of burner accounts

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

I get where you're coming from and understand you have a personal situation that applies here... BUT... "think of the children"...

Let's say that horrible thing that happened between you and your ex ended up resulting in her/him taking your child, filling them with mental poison about you, and ruining your relationship not only with your ex (AD/Judy), but, also your kid (team) and your ex's family who you really like (fans)... When your ex is tragically struck by a bus and dies... don't you JUMP at the opportunity to have a relationship with your child again? When the family (fans again) wants you back in their life and it's your kid that you helped to raise, it's this different than the scenario you reference?

Again, I get where you're coming from and you may be 100% correct, but, I don't know if it can be applied across the board and if you put it in "kid" context, I have seen some people do some pretty terrible things to their parents, but, the parents always forgive them and want to have as much of a relationship as possible. Its different with a spouse, cousin, sister/brother, but, a parent always has a place in their heart for their own children.

The kids have grown up and are adults now... 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

The kids have grown up and are adults now... 

**** that noise I still self identify as a college student