• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible CCS Replacements

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂That’s tickets sold big guy not fannies in the seat. 

That's the stat every school in the country uses big guy.  And it's from last year.  Whisky and BYU weren't here.   Facts suck don't they.

But hey, your eagle eye opinion is much more accurate big guy

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's the stat every school in the country uses big guy.  And it's from last year.  Whisky and BYU weren't here.   Facts suck don't they.

But hey, your eagle eye opinion is much more accurate big guy

Just because they are the stats that are used does not defeat my argument. The measurement in an interest for a team is actually showing up for the game. Anyone can write a check. Getting people there is what is important. Our fan base is small and on this board. So no those “facts” don’t suck as they are irrelevant to my point. 

77AAA3BF-77D5-4585-8B14-9E1FEBEF7CDB.jpeg

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Ghostbuster said:

There's an opportunity cost though that you can't put a number on easily.  If our stadium was on campus, you'd likely have more students say 'eh why not' and walk on over when it takes just a few minutes to see a game vs the hassle of getting to Ray Jay. 

The bigger the net, the more fish you can catch.  So if you convert some of those, let's call them causal fans, into people who want to go every game, you'll have an increased pipeline of season ticket holders down the road once they graduate.  Plus you get more engaged alumni who see their school (that otherwise wouldn't) and they in turn may give back to the school more if they have that stronger connection.

MBB - on campus arena.  Check out the number of students some night.  You literally can sit and count them.  The OCS argument is garbage.  Students just don't seem to GAF.

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

MBB - on campus arena.  Check out the number of students some night.  You literally can sit and count them.  The OCS argument is garbage.  Students just don't seem to GAF.

100% 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂😂That’s tickets sold big guy not fannies in the seat. Plus you can thank Wisky and BYU for the extra average. Keep hose goggles on🤘🤘

rainbow pixel art GIF by Walter Newton

That was LAST season we are in 2019. Also, I always count tickets sold/distributed because it counts no shows like you......

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Ok, ok, ok!!!!

I have a possible solution.

Lets start a course (An elective) we'll call it, "Sports Appreciation." You can have this elective in any course of studies. Now hear me out, when students show up to sporting events on campus, they're given an electronic ticket that they can forward to their instructor to get credit for the "Sports Appreciations Elective". So by attending games and sporting events, students receive course credit towards graduation. How's that for helping students get involved????

fresh off the boat mind blown GIF

Edited by Azmodi
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

Ok, ok, ok!!!!

I have a possible solution.

Lets start a course (An elective) we'll call it, "Sports Appreciation." You can have this elective in any course of studies. Now hear me out, when students show up to sporting events on campus, they're given an electronic ticket that they can forward to their instructor to get credit for the "Sports Appreciations Elective". So by attending games and sporting events, students receive course credit towards graduation. How's that for helping students get involved????

fresh off the boat mind blown GIF

Sounds like Wake Forrest.

1 minute ago, DELdaBull said:

That was LAST season we are in 2019. Also, I always count tickets sold/distributed because it counts no shows like you......

No shows like me??? That’s 😂😂😂😂. I am quiet certain if the roles were reversed geographically  you would be no better than half the fan I am in terms of attendance. I like to see if you would be dropping $1,500 in Feb so You can get to two basketball home games. What you are counting is irrelevant in terms of program interest. Your statement much like your  online personality is fraudulent. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Sounds like Wake Forrest.

Awe, I was shooting for UNC. 😀