• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Possible CCS Replacements

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Ok, ok, ok!!!!

I have a possible solution.

Lets start a course (An elective) we'll call it, "Sports Appreciation." You can have this elective in any course of studies. Now hear me out, when students show up to sporting events on campus, they're given an electronic ticket that they can forward to their instructor to get credit for the "Sports Appreciations Elective". So by attending games and sporting events, students receive course credit towards graduation. How's that for helping students get involved????

fresh off the boat mind blown GIF

Of course you are assuming that they will actually stop a moment from taking mirror selfies of themselves and/or going out to buy more beard wax to actually want to take such a class. 😂😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No shows like me??? That’s 😂😂😂😂. I am quiet certain if the roles were reversed geographically  you would be no better than half the fan I am in terms of attendance. I like to see if you would be dropping $1,500 in Feb so You can get to two basketball home games. What you are counting is irrelevant in terms of program interest. Your statement much like your  online personality is fraudulent. 

you need a new travel agent...

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

you need a new travel agent...

Can’t I have a just a little non USF fun? 😀

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Yup. I would rather USF sell/distribute 38k tickets and have 18k show up than sell/distribute 20k tickets and have 18k show up. 

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No shows like me??? That’s 😂😂😂😂. I am quiet certain if the roles were reversed geographically  you would be no better than half the fan I am in terms of attendance. I like to see if you would be dropping $1,500 in Feb so You can get to two basketball home games. What you are counting is irrelevant in terms of program interest. Your statement much like your  online personality is fraudulent. 

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,370
  • Days Won:  43

34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Just because they are the stats that are used does not defeat my argument. The measurement in an interest for a team is actually showing up for the game. Anyone can write a check. Getting people there is what is important. Our fan base is small and on this board. So no those “facts” don’t suck as they are irrelevant to my point. 

77AAA3BF-77D5-4585-8B14-9E1FEBEF7CDB.jpeg

I think everyone was heading to the restroom before the half so they could avoid the rush

Just now, DELdaBull said:

Yup. I would rather USF sell/distribute 38k tickets and have 18k show up than sell/distribute 20k tickets and have 18k show up. 

From a financial perspective I agree with you 1000%. But the level of interest has to be concern. I also realize there are many ways to measure interest but unfortunately the one that people see is what is on tv. Does it matter? It could if it’s self perpetuating or if it’s a discussion point (among many) for realignment.  I think it’s clear how we both feel about the subject, so that’s that. 

4 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I think everyone was heading to the restroom before the half so they could avoid the rush

That’s one short line 😀

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,370
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s one short line 😀

Lol. I do remember the old days when it was too **** crowded at RJS and I would leave right before halftime just to get in the long beer lines. 

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol. I do remember the old days when it was too **** crowded at RJS and I would leave right before halftime just to get in the long beer lines. 

Navy had a good crowd and that moved along pretty well. Uconn was a ghost town I could have taken a shower there...ok that’s gross..

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Navy had a good crowd and that moved along pretty well. Uconn was a ghost town I could have taken a shower there...ok that’s gross..

So THAT'S why they cut to the skyline for like 15minutes during halftime