• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK, Michael Kelly . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

You do remember that we are in the AAC, right?  So which games really "count"?

Dude, we haven't even beaten a "good" team since Skip Holtz. We're the new UConn of the AAC. All those big wins and floundering in conference happened when this year's graduating class was in middle school. Since then, we've just done the floundering.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Dude, we haven't even beaten a "good" team since Skip Holtz. We're the new UConn of the AAC. All those big wins and floundering in conference happened when this year's graduating class was in middle school. Since then, we've just done the floundering.

What's crazy is that was about a decade ago.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,345
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Oh, I hate how we are playing.  I just think that this fixation that people have with UCF is a bad result of an arranged marriage.  It was forced and supposed to benefit us.  Winning the AAC is no big deal to me.  For those who disagree - at least choose a storied program to compare to.  Really, folks?  UCF?

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

We have different criteria.  You long for conference championships and I long for wins over famous programs.

Ugh...good god that is quiet sad....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,345
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ugh...good god that is quiet sad....

That's OK.  I make a mean gumbo.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

That's OK.  I make a mean gumbo.

And that’s why I like you brother 🤘

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 hours ago, puc86 said:

M Kelly is a nice guy and he was a reactionary pick based on what was seen as weaknesses in his predecessor. MK was thought to be a great politician able in glad handing and money raising and that all seem to have been true. I do not know what we have seen from him thus far or in his previous experience that would make us think he is tough or capable of fixing an athletic program. He seems to be the human manifestation of a Ken Blanchard book and he surround himself with memes like keep calm and play to your strengths. We need a guy that ***** and this guy does not seem to be that guy but maybe i am wrong.  

D2RJvofO_400x400.jpg

do-betta-fish-have-teeth-750x400.jpg

Seriously.  He was a reactionary pick with his credentials and connections.  Who the **** do you think we are Notre Dame, Ohio State? 

Once again u post on here with your negative ******* posts with no solutions.

You can complain about alot of things, and believre me you have a monopoly on that.

But to say Kelly is the reason that we are in the position we are in is just assinine.  Even for your standards.

But go ahead and spin it like you always do with some ******** answer.

News Flash:  He didnt hire Charlie.  But he will fix it I believe or he will be gone.

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, JTrue said:

Ummm we blew out Uconn and Ecu this year so NO we are not the new Uconn.  But u already knew that.

Yes the year is lost unless we miraculously win 2 of the next 3 games.....but at least dont be over dramatic with your statements when they arent true.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

19 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Seriously.  He was a reactionary pick with his credentials and connections.  Who the **** do you think we are Notre Dame, Ohio State? 

Once again u post on here with your negative ******* posts with no solutions.

You can complain about alot of things, and believre me you have a monopoly on that.

But to say Kelly is the reason that we are in the position we are in is just assinine.  Even for your standards.

But go ahead and spin it like you always do with some ******** answer.

News Flash:  He didnt hire Charlie.  But he will fix it I believe or he will be gone.

I don’t remember claiming that he did hire CCS only that he doesn’t seem to be particularly seasoned at the position he was hired for and that he comes off a bit too nice for my preference. Was he previously an ad and I missed that on his resume?

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

Can we just turn the athletic department over to Jose and BG? They seem to be the only ones who know how to get things done.

• Upvote 1