• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK, Michael Kelly . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Last November Kelly said: "I could look at silly at any time, but I really believe he wants to be here," 

He has looked silly since it came out of his mouth, I’m sure we will deal with this failure in the best way Kelly knows how corporate retreats, power point presentations with inspirational quotes and leadership training consultants.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Just now, puc86 said:

He has looked silly since it came out of his mouth, I’m sure we will deal with this failure in the best way Kelly knows how corporate retreats, power point presentations with inspirational quotes and leadership training consultants.

Ok, hold on brother.  We really haven't seen what he can do in a situation like this.  Let's give him a chance.  There's a lot of variables that have come together to contribute to where we are now.  A new offense (that is not ten games old), a group of players not designed for this offense, a new OC, a new AD, a rookie QB, deficient recruiting, subpar facilities, etc.  Kelly is new and pretty much handled it the way I would.  Come in and shut up and watch before you start slashing and burning.  He is no dummy.  Just new.  I don't blame him for waiting.  But, the end of this season is long enough.

Now Kelly just has to sht millions of dollars to buy out CCS's contract.  Because that's the only way that I can see him finding the money to do it. 

1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

Ok, hold on brother.  We really haven't seen what he can do in a situation like this.  Let's give him a chance.  There's a lot of variables that have come together to contribute to where we are now.  A new offense (that is not ten games old), a group of players not designed for this offense, a new OC, a new AD, a rookie QB, deficient recruiting, subpar facilities, etc.  Kelly is new and pretty much handled it the way I would.  Come in and shut up and watch before you start slashing and burning.  He is no dummy.  Just new.  I don't blame him for waiting.  But, the end of this season is long enough.

Now Kelly just has to sht millions of dollars to buy out CCS's contract.  Because that's the only way that I can see him finding the money to do it. 

M Kelly is a nice guy and he was a reactionary pick based on what was seen as weaknesses in his predecessor. MK was thought to be a great politician able in glad handing and money raising and that all seem to have been true. I do not know what we have seen from him thus far or in his previous experience that would make us think he is tough or capable of fixing an athletic program. He seems to be the human manifestation of a Ken Blanchard book and he surround himself with memes like keep calm and play to your strengths. We need a guy that ***** and this guy does not seem to be that guy but maybe i am wrong.  

D2RJvofO_400x400.jpg

do-betta-fish-have-teeth-750x400.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Patience, Grasshopper

image.png.a1b4ec32528f7512c80a80a0aecd9885.png

Why does @jtrue hate art?

Just now, Grateful Dad said:

Patience, Grasshopper

image.png.a1b4ec32528f7512c80a80a0aecd9885.png

Patience is stupid, the one thing we cant make more of in life is time and patience is purposefully wasting the most precious of resources. 

07a24058476fe03457820e877e3595a83cd1ad8b31431a2161f7de8871877e30.jpg

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

He doesn't know what to do. He is stuck with this CCS contract and hoped they could change out the OC and everything would magically get better. They spent a whole off-season hyping. 

It seems to have back fired on him because he has now created an untenable position for himself. It appears to me he planned for CCS to play out this year and next and then make a decision about buying out that last year. 

I still think that is his plan but I don't think he expected it to be this bad. If CCS runs off 4 straight losses, the pressure on Kelly is going to continue. The National Media is now starting to turn on CCS. They aren't going to be able to claim "Wait till next year, we have a new coach who will fix everything". The fans and the media won't buy that two years in a row. 

Once the administrators and politicians above Kelly start feeling the heat, they will probably open their wallet and blow the whole thing up. Otherwise they are looking at another 13 months of negative PR and their jobs will start to come into question. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, usf97 said:

Once the administrators and politicians above Kelly start feeling the heat, they will probably open their wallet and blow the whole thing up. Otherwise they are looking at another 13 months of negative PR and their jobs will start to come into question. 

Who is the administrator/politician above MK you think is going to lose their job over this football team?

2 minutes ago, usf97 said:

He doesn't know what to do. He is stuck with this CCS contract and hoped they could change out the OC and everything would magically get better. They spent a whole off-season hyping. 

It seems to have back fired on him because he has now created an untenable position for himself. It appears to me he planned for CCS to play out this year and next and then make a decision about buying out that last year. 

I still think that is his plan but I don't think he expected it to be this bad. If CCS runs off 4 straight losses, the pressure on Kelly is going to continue. The National Media is now starting to turn on CCS. They aren't going to be able to claim "Wait till next year, we have a new coach who will fix everything". The fans and the media won't buy that two years in a row. 

Kelly is going to find himself on the same wrong side of the door at the new athletics facility, he can be our Moses. 

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Who is the administrator/politician above MK you think is going to lose their job over this football team?

Judy....

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Kelly is going to find himself on the same wrong side of the door at the new athletics facility, he can be our Moses. 

Judy....

Agreed. No way she gets her contract extended after what I saw last night.

• Like 1