• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whisky: AP #19/CP #17

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

I know you can't take it as an indication for the team, but **** their fans haven't even been discussing this game on their boards. 

It feels like they view us as playing against famu or something.

I hope at least a little of that mentality is with the players too.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, ForestBull said:

I know you can't take it as an indication for the team, but **** their fans haven't even been discussing this game on their boards. 

Just saw that...a very boring board over there 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

We really have not deserved to be discussed due to our recent play, I like getting them right out gate and think they are in for a big surprise, find it hard to believe they will be near as jacked for the game as we are, both players and fans.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We really have not deserved to be discussed due to our recent play, I like getting them right out gate and think they are in for a big surprise, find it hard to believe they will be near as jacked for the game as we are, both players and fans.

I honestly believe this game comes down to half time adjustments. We surprised them in the first half last time.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Best case scenario for us.  Also, we were absolutely terrible last year so there's that.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

I honestly believe this game comes down to half time adjustments. We surprised them in the first half last time.

I hope not, we historically don’t bother to adjust, they simply hydrate and take selfies instead.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm sure their coaches paid no attention to us.  Come on.  You know better than that. They probably know we have a new OC. They probably watched film of his former team.  They're a preseason Top 20 team and don't want to screw it up against a non P5 team.  Not saying we can't beat them but to say they'll not be prepared?

lol... because preseason Top 20 teams never look past opponents.  It literally happens all the time and every year a team gets got. So I'm not understanding where you're coming from.  In an ideal world yes, but no... They have just as many if not more question marks than we have.  They're also ranked on reputation.  I stand by it, I don't think they'll be ready for the game. Probably not as up as most think.  For us... it's a huge game.  I like our chances.  Even their fans think this is a big time trap game.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

41 minutes ago, Calibull said:

lol... because preseason Top 20 teams never look past opponents.  It literally happens all the time and every year a team gets got. So I'm not understanding where you're coming from.  In an ideal world yes, but no... They have just as many if not more question marks than we have.  They're also ranked on reputation.  I stand by it, I don't think they'll be ready for the game. Probably not as up as most think.  For us... it's a huge game.  I like our chances.  Even their fans think this is a big time trap game.

I hear you man. No way they aren't locked in on that 9/7 game and looking right past us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Calibull said:

I agree with the theory, just not the application of it here. Maybe if they were playing Michigan next rather than 9/21. They've got an abysmal CMU team up following us and then a bye week before Big Blue. I think we may still have a little cache left and won't be lumped in with a team like Central Michigan ..... definitely not by the coaches. If we do win this game I think it will have everything to do with us being that much better than last year and little to nothing to do with them looking past us.

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, JTrue said:

Sometimes, it just comes down to execution. Like, I don't know, just as a ridiculous example, knocking down a 4th and 24 pass or making a tackle on a kickoff.

OUCH!  You just had to go there and depress me on a Friday afternoon!