• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whisky: AP #19/CP #17

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

I agree with the theory, just not the application of it here. Maybe if they were playing Michigan next rather than 9/21. They've got an abysmal CMU team up following us and then a bye week before Big Blue. I think we may still have a little cache left and won't be lumped in with a team like Central Michigan ..... definitely not by the coaches. If we do win this game I think it will have everything to do with us being that much better than last year and little to nothing to do with them looking past us.

To be honest there a people here who literally pick every P5 opponent we play against to beat us. I think they'll look past us and by the time they figure out they're in a game that humidity is going to drop on those big guys... cramps and more cramps.  I dont even see what Michigan has to do with this.  You don't need to have a big opponent the next game for a trap game btw.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Calibull said:

To be honest there a people here who literally pick every P5 opponent we play against to beat us. I think they'll look past us and by the time they figure out they're in a game that humidity is going to drop on those big guys... cramps and more cramps.  I dont even see what Michigan has to do with this.  You don't need to have a big opponent the next game for a trap game btw.

The people that think GT will beat us this year seriously amuse me. Even ESPN has GT with a 53% chance of beating us. I can only imagine that they have no understanding of the kind of total overhaul GT requires in moving away from the option. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

7 minutes ago, Vivadiscordia said:

To be honest there a people here who literally pick every P5 opponent we play against to beat us.

Absolutely agree. There are also people on here who literally pick us to beat every P5 opponent we play. It's the yin and yang of message boards.

15 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I dont even see what Michigan has to do with this.  You don't need to have a big opponent the next game for a trap game btw.

I brought Michigan up because I'm apparently not totally familiar with what constitutes a trap game ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I was always under the assumption it was looking forward to the following week. I’ve never really heard the term used when looking forward to an opponent 2 games and a bye week away.

That being said and internet what it is, I am 100% confident we’re both about to be told that the definition of a trap game can also be just simply overlooking an opponent. You know, not a trap game.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, JTrue said:

I was always under the assumption it was looking forward to the following week. I’ve never really heard the term used when looking forward to an opponent 2 games and a bye week away.

Yeah I've never heard that either.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Yeah I've never heard that either.

Get ready to be told you know nothing about football.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Calibull said:

.  You don't need to have a big opponent the next game for a trap game btw.

That is the definition of a trap game Cali?  But I am sure you will defend your position to the death 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

That is the definition of a trap game Cali?  But I am sure you will defend your position to the death 😂😂😂

C'mon... you're gonna run him off for a week again bringing that up.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,704
  • Days Won:  6

45 minutes ago, JTrue said:

C'mon... you're gonna run him off for a week again bringing that up.

He will disappear for the whole season once USF loses a few games.  It is what he always did on the 24/7 message board 😂😂

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

On 8/19/2019 at 1:21 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

If goes to 14 I’ll hit it. 

:idhitit: