• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Whisky: AP #19/CP #17

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Even though I live in the suburbs, I’ll accept that and I guess the looking ahead game is just a form, the most popular form, of a trap game ..... BUT, I think you’re totally underestimating the Badgers coaches/players and definitely disrespecting USF by lumping them in with the likes of CMU. The fact that they’re coming here should already grab their attention indicating that we’re not your normal ooc sacrificial lamb.

I'm not... I think you may be overestimating them.  We'll see in a few days.  Leaving for Tampa Tuesday and am wearing the same hat that witnessed WV, FSU, and Clemson drop.  

Edited by Calibull

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You amaze me with your ignorance, you didn't know the history of a simple phrase like this before the Urban dictionary (fine publication 😂) and simpletons like you bastardized the phrase , WOW.  Thanks for the comedic relief this offseason Cali, and you question my knowledge 🤣🤣🤣

You'e upset... lol  Go study up on USF football and come back to me after.  Until then your opinions are garbage. :roflmao:

16 minutes ago, Calibull said:

you’re upset...lol You literally know nothing.  

This was for Friedscone not trip

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This was for Friedscone not trip

Never been called a fried scone, did you get this from the urban dictionary, not up on the slang?  Either way we are still bro’s, all good.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

37 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I'm not... I think you may be overestimating them.  We'll see in a few days.

Yeah, but the thing is, unless Chryst pulls a Bobby Bowden about underestimating us after we beat them, we won't know ....

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Never been called a fried scone, did you get this from the urban dictionary, not up on the slang?  Either way we are still bro’s, all good.

The fact remains you literally didn't know what a trap game was.  You don't know anything about the USF football history except what you see on the boards.  I'm wondering if you ever attended a game.  You're fake. lol  I see you for who you are.  

15 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, but the thing is, unless Chryst pulls a Bobby Bowden about underestimating us after we beat them, we won't know ....

True.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

17 hours ago, Calibull said:

To be honest there a people here who literally pick every P5 opponent we play against to beat us. I think they'll look past us and by the time they figure out they're in a game that humidity is going to drop on those big guys... cramps and more cramps.  I dont even see what Michigan has to do with this.  You don't need to have a big opponent the next game for a trap game btw.

Never mind, someone else posted my link already.

Edited by CousinRicky

3 minutes ago, Calibull said:

The fact remains you literally didn't know what a trap game was.  You don't know anything about the USF football history except what you see on the boards.  I'm wondering if you ever attended a game.  You're fake. lol  I see you for who you are.  

True.  

Now Cali stop kidding around, people are going to start thinking we don’t care for each other, what time am I getting you from the airport on Tuesday?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

There are different definitions about what a trap game is.  Here's one:

What is a "Trap" game?

I've been reading and hearing people refer to some games as being a Trap Game. What do they mean? Thanks.

Follow

6 answers
Report Abuse

Answers

Relevance

Eric S.
 Best Answer:  A "Trap Game" is a game that is played before or after a tough or rival opponent. Teams have a tendency to look past an opponent preparing for the following week's game, or have a letdown after beating a tough or rival opponent.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091105095357AA0Cf81

Thanks Cuz, that is what it has always been, however Cali will double down, his ignorance coupled with his persistence is amusing, I love toying with the guy, an easy mark.

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Now Cali stop kidding around, people are going to start thinking we don’t care for each other, what time am I getting you from the airport on Tuesday?

I actually was smart this time.  I booked a flight so I get in earlier.  Normally leaving here I always get there either late or in the heart of rush hour.  Flying out early tues morning, if all goes well I'll be in Tampa at 2:50 pm.  

• Upvote 1