• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hope you all like watching USF football on ESPN+

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, JTrue said:

What happened to the MWC? I just pulled up a random schedule and Wyoming wasn't on ESPN+ once last year.

Correct, they are not there yet. There is talk on their board that they may have some games designated there this year. The conference with the most is Cusa. 

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I really struggle watching USF football on television.  I stress worse than if I'm at a game and don't usually watch them live.  I'll record games and then watch.  I can't even figure out how to use IHeart radio to listen to USF events so not sure how likely I'd be to figure out ESPN+.  

That said, I'll be at all the home games and 3 or 4 away games so it shouldn't be an issue.

I am the same way regarding the stress of the game on tv.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Correct, they are not there yet. There is talk on their board that they may have some games designated there this year. The conference with the most is Cusa. 

I am the same way regarding the stress of the game on tv.

Oye.  THAT is what you're basing all this on???  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

They need to figure it out quick so people can figure out which neighbor's cable to steal .... I heard people do that .....

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

I really struggle watching USF football on television.  I stress worse than if I'm at a game and don't usually watch them live.  I'll record games and then watch.  I can't even figure out how to use IHeart radio to listen to USF events so not sure how likely I'd be to figure out ESPN+.  

That said, I'll be at all the home games and 3 or 4 away games so it shouldn't be an issue.

Are you going to the GT game?  I've been anticipating that since it was announced. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I don't watch on TV either. I'm at all the home games. Will make it to at least 3 away games this year. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,746
  • Days Won:  3

I think it's fantastic that we (and you know who we are) are embracing the latest in streaming technology (ESPN +). Look, all the cool kids - that elusive but desirable marketing demographic - are all about streaming and not sitting in front of the old skool tee-vee like mom and dad did for the Brut Sun Bowl back in '07 (just six short years before the first Smart TV was available for retail). What a forward thinking move, that's sure to endear our product to a more desirable (ready to part with their foldin' green) consumer base. Do we reaaaaly have a nationwide audience that warrants nationwide 'broadcast' expense? IF we were really going to capitalize on our strength, we'd go the exclusive PPV route. Just imagine the billions of dollars we'd reap, given that USF football fandom is on par with that of UFC (not to be confused with UCF...who are addressing other financial issues at this time). Yes boys and girls, time to jump into the twenty-first century streaming pool and get all sopping wet with revenue.

Respectfully,

D. Samuel Robinson

President, Golden Rays of Sunshine Up Your *** Marketing, LLC

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Oye.  THAT is what you're basing all this on???  

No my comment for the MWC was incorrect. However the Cusa and Ivy League are indeed factual. 

47 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Are you going to the GT game?  I've been anticipating that since it was announced. 

Made reservations hopefully within walking distance a long time ago.  Hoping for Navy and ECU combined trip like 4 years ago. Probably won't do UConn.

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Made reservations hopefully within walking distance a long time ago.  Hoping for Navy and ECU combined trip like 4 years ago. Probably won't do UConn.

Where are you staying in Atlanta? I need to start looking around.

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Where are you staying in Atlanta? I need to start looking around.

Courtyard Atlanta Downtown.  I believe less than 2 miles from their stadium.

• Upvote 1