• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming” Watch

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

3 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

Nice job cherry picking one example out of several that I gave. 

This is why I left this site and will leave again. Adios.

You mean the one example that this thread is about, that you came in staunchly defending as some sort of journalistic coup, that example?

And I've never understood the "goodbye post". If you're that fed up, just stop posting. Nobody really cares why ...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You mean the one example that this thread is about, that you came in staunchly defending as some sort of journalistic coup, that example?

And I've never understood the "goodbye post". If you're that fed up, just stop posting. Nobody really cares why ...

Of all the whiney hills to die on “I am not posting here because you don’t show enough appreciation for my third rate pseudo journalists attempts at being Miss Chleo” ,may just be the whiniest. I am pretty sure Matt Grothe would not approve of being associated with such beta behavior.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

So I guess the big change, so far, is Gilbert going to McNeese?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

On 11/28/2018 at 10:47 AM, Roaming Bull said:

Vons sucks, Safeway is terrible, Lucky’s sucks too, Nob Hill is meh, Trader Joe’s is good but not everywhere, the west coast just doesn’t have good grocery store game 

West Coast has great grocery stores but not at the price point of Publix - they are all kind of premium to Whole Foods - PCC, * Market (where * is whatever town you are in), and even Whole Foods are all solid but easily 2x Publix prices.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,423
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Brad said:

So I guess the big change, so far, is Gilbert going to McNeese?

The calls were better in the bowl game, but the execution did not improve in the redzone. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 plays wave buy-bye and 4 asst coaches canned...yeah I would call that big changes...

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

11 plays wave buy-bye and 4 asst coaches canned...yeah I would call that big changes...

lol I figured that would count for "big changes" as well, but some people are never satisfied. We still have to hire new staff and get a few extra players, but its safe 2 say the big changes have happened. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Triple B said:

Man, I really hope you identify yourself to me at a bowl game or something in our future because I will drop you in front of your family.

Sorry you've made this a completely toxic place to discuss anything by being completely pedantic about everything.

Enjoy this forum turning into a giant turd factory. Why shouldn't I let you know, that as a moderator of this site that you're directly responsible for lost advertising revenue and commentary?

Happy holidays, you filthy animal. 😉

Edited by The Great 8
  • Me no likey 1