• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming” Watch

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

11 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

There does not need to be any details regarding specific players or exactly what the violations were, but sure would be nice to understand what we are getting when asked to fork over $1,000 and upwards for season tickets or other donations. 

And that's all I said, there's no need to know any details of that kind of stuff. There are rules set by team and university and if someone violates one, there should be some sort of discipline involved .... and there's no reason why it shouldn't stay in-house. I think some want to know (not aimed at you) just looking for something else to ***** about at times like this, when a coach has a bullseye on him. CBG suspends his starting SG 3 games for undisclosed reasons and there's hardly the batting of an eye because of how team/coach is doing.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And that's all I said, there's no need to know any details of that kind of stuff. There are rules set by team and university and if someone violates one, there should be some sort of discipline involved .... and there's no reason why it shouldn't stay in-house. I think some want to know (not aimed at you) just looking for something else to ***** about at times like this, when a coach has a bullseye on him. CBG suspends his starting SG 3 games for undisclosed reasons and there's hardly the batting of an eye because of how team/coach is doing.

suspending your point guard for 3 games is a little different then kicking off 11 players

I get why they can't say. privacy reasons.

it's pretty clear that the same thing happened at Texas though when he kicked off 9 players. I think we can assume it was for failed drug tests just like the purge at Texas

Edited by Bull94

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

9 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

suspending your point guard for 3 games is a little different then kicking off 11 players

I get why they can't say. privacy reasons.

it's pretty clear that the same thing happened at Texas though when he kicked off 9 players. I think we can assume it was for failed drug tests just like the purge at Texas

Wanting selective transparency is wanting selective transparency

..... and you know what often happens when you assume something.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Full melt down

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

24 minutes ago, Triple B said:

..... and you know what often happens when you assume something.

...you end up repeating the same tired **** in every thread?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Good lord you people better hope CCS does not deliver next year...what will be your responses? “Well I am happy I was wrong” “He got lucky” blah blah blah...pathetic....

55 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Full melt down

At this point they will need to chear for the opposing team in order to save face...

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good lord you people better hope CCS does not deliver next year...what will be your responses? “Well I am happy I was wrong” “He got lucky” blah blah blah...pathetic....

I mean, the current situation is a **** sandwich.. could CCS turn it around and pop off a great season next year? Absolutely.. I could also be the real Santa Claus (just to clarify; he won’t and I’m not Santa).

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

and what will you do when he inevitably bombs out and has to be fired

obviously you are still sticking to your guns when you claimed he was an upgrade over Taggart

I'm sure you will say something like "he baked the cake now we just need to find somebody to ice it"

10 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

and what will you do when he inevitably bombs out and has to be fired

obviously you are still sticking to your guns when you claimed he was an upgrade over Taggart

I'm sure you will say something like "he baked the cake now we just need to find somebody to ice it"

I’ll probably go over to your place buy some of that top shelf weed you believe all players should be able to enjoy, take few hits and chill..