• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“Big Changes are Coming” Watch

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I have a license; it’s the tops.. got me off Xanax and reduced my PTSD med in half

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Bull94 said:

suspending your point guard for 3 games is a little different then kicking off 11 players

I get why they can't say. privacy reasons.

it's pretty clear that the same thing happened at Texas though when he kicked off 9 players. I think we can assume it was for failed drug tests just like the purge at Texas

So if this stuff is private how do we know that was the reason at Texas?  I agree with you that it is likely the reason here but did the Texas players come out publicly?  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So if this stuff is private how do we know that was the reason at Texas?  I agree with you that it is likely the reason here but did the Texas players come out publicly?  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/11586960/texas-longhorns-drug-testing-efforts-double-coach-charlie-strong

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck.......

Wonder if CCS is paying for the tests out of his salary or coaching pool.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

we are certainly paying for them in more ways than one

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

There is just no way that in their heart of hearts anyone honestly believes that someone saying “some unknown thing will happen at some unknown times in the future” is an actual prediction of something specific happening at a specific time. I guess this is how prophecies, fortune telling and horoscopes have existed for so long but but vaguely alluding to non specified actions at unspecified times isn’t predicting it’s just allowing the mark to wrongly associate what naturally happens in life to open ended statements that were intentionally not specific. 

It's not really my goal to sit here defending TDS, I was simply making a call out that while they often make vague statements (not quite as vague as the statement you're making) they do it enough that it's clear they have some insider knowledge. Just for some simple examples, they heard Burke was going to be OC before anyone else. They broke that massive changes were coming (a dozen players + 4 coaches certainly is that). They broke very interesting details around the new branding. They confirmed Judy was retiring. They have the best sprint/summer practice reports. They also do (by far) the best breakdown of matchups before and after of any source out there.

Give these guys a break. They're a notch above anyone on this board and care more about the program than anyone at our local paper. Without them the Internet would be a lot worse for Bulls coverage.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good lord you people better hope CCS does not deliver next year...what will be your responses? “Well I am happy I was wrong” “He got lucky” blah blah blah...pathetic....

I'm hoping/thinking next year is the reverse of this one and it will feel better as we end it winning the last half rather then the collapse of this year.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Sounds like Strong gets the warm and fuzzies from seeing who he can pop with all this **** testing...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

gelsons in southern california is the best grocery store i have ever been in and i have been in publix

• ???? 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

11 hours ago, Bull94 said:

and what will you do when he inevitably bombs out and has to be fired

obviously you are still sticking to your guns when you claimed he was an upgrade over Taggart

I'm sure you will say something like "he baked the cake now we just need to find somebody to ice it"

neither taggart or strong are great coaches---taggart had a better qb by far