• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how bad does it get next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

They have discussed it decided it would be best to only run at him 25 times.

Such moderation.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,580
  • Days Won:  29

8 - 0

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  354
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Days Won:  56

16 hours ago, Nebolsky said:

And UCONN's D wasn't?

Houston has Oliver, and our o-line is a bit suspect.

I hope we can pull it off.

Are we going to have any chance to block Oliver with freshmen up front? No.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Our DC doesn’t want to be here and it shows. He’s embarrassing himself and our University at the same time.

How do you figure he doesn't want to be here?  That's just silliness.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Oliver did leave the game vs Navy with an injury so he may not be 100%

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  146

To assume that we have no chance of winning this game is ignoring everything about this team. They are gamers-- and while they squeak by with wins against lesser teams, they can also rise to the occasion when they need to-- so don't count them out. I don't recall there being a prize for correctly predicted the demise of USF- so what is the hurry in pronouncing USF dead?

Anything can happen in these games. It would not hurt to be a little less "we're doomed" and a tad more "you're in for a fight, Houston".

Man I hope we win this game-- and do it precisely how we have beaten other teams-- with endless amounts of fans getting upset at every single bad play that happens. I am not saying we will win - we certainly aren't showing anyone we are amazing -- but we certainly have a shot. Those saying we might not win again this season confound me.

Edited by MikeG
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

There's going to be so much rejoicing on this board if we lose against Houston.  The, "I knew it" and, "i told you so" people will be far and wide.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

There's going to be so much rejoicing on this board if we lose against Houston.  The, "I knew it" and, "i told you so" people will be far and wide.

Of course we’re going to lose, we have the worst coach in America, right?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, MikeG said:

To assume that we have no chance of winning this game is ignoring everything about this team. They are gamers-- and while they squeak by with wins against lesser teams, they can also rise to the occasion when they need to-- so don't count them out. I don't recall there being a prize for correctly predicted the demise of USF- so what is the hurry in pronouncing USF dead?

Anything can happen in these games. It would not hurt to be a little less "we're doomed" and a tad more "you're in for a fight, Houston".

Man I hope we win this game-- and do it precisely how we have beaten other teams-- with endless amounts of fans getting upset at every single bad play that happens. I am not saying we will win - we certainly aren't showing anyone we are amazing -- but we certainly have a shot. Those saying we might not win again this season confound me.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I am so sick of everyone being so down on this team. We are 7-0, and have done just enough to win EVERY game. Are we a top 10 team, no, but Houston is NOT Alabama either. We are good enough to go undefeated, will we? Who knows, depends on how we play. We have shown we can be amazing and we have shown we can struggle and still win. To say we don't have a chance is ridiculous. I say we win another close game, but it could easily go the other way too. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,520
  • Days Won:  422

10 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Our DC doesn’t want to be here and it shows. He’s embarrassing himself and our University at the same time.

3 hours ago, Calibull said:

How do you figure he doesn't want to be here?  That's just silliness.

With wonderful, "faithful" fans like this, wouldn't blame him a bit for wanting to get away from such ********:

10 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Glad for our faithful fans told BJM how bad he sucks as he went into the tunnel, me being one of them.

Whining like a baby on a message board is one thing but when you start yelling toward the players coming off the field, after a win, a win that puts you at 7-0, you're the ones embarrassing the University.