• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, how bad does it get next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

Can't see anything other then a comfy Houston win. They should be double digit favorites.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Good thing we became bowl eligible already... I will be quite impressed if we win even one game between Cincy, Houston, Temple, and C. Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl here we come!! 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, cougar king said:

We don't lose in Houston and you have no answer for Oliver.

Also nobody has held us under 41 points.

Hard to argue.  I haven't seen a match up like this since Gobo Gym went up against the Average Joe's.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Strong said in his presser if we play like we played tonight against Houston, King will run for 500 yards and we will get embarrassed.  He was pretty blunt.

My thoughts exactly. King will shred our D. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

If we could actually play 4 qtrs, we would win.  We are averaging 1.5 qtrs per game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I'm glad they actually play the game on the field. Good God... lmbo yesterday was never in jeopardy. What's Houston ranked again with their Alabama-esque team? Has no one run successfully against God's gift to football Ed Oliver? Did our offense not put up 38 points yesterday? We clearly play to the level of our competition and focus more in crunch time. 

With that being said, take a look at the GT game. That's the closest we've been to being focused for 4 quarters. High stakes + tougher competition= Focused and Excited young football team. Take the 2 minute drill offense right before the half against uconn for example, when the team feels we need it, they do it. 

I'm almost certain we're going to open up a can on Houston. Bulls come out on fire and show them Texas boys what's up! Don't sleep on this team, they don't know what losing is and I suspect they won't find out anytime soon. 

Edited by TromBull12
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Calibull said:

I just take it one week at a time... right now we're not perfect, but we're perfect.  I don't know, I think they might show up next week because they tend to play to the level of their competition.  I worry more about our play calling and our DC... hopefully having Sawtelle back will help... because tonight they were terrible.  I tend to think it's coaching... but I don't count us out until we're out.

Our DC doesn’t want to be here and it shows. He’s embarrassing himself and our University at the same time.

If you could have seen our guys faces after winning a football game it looked like they were the ones that lost. 

Glad for our faithful fans told BJM how bad he sucks as he went into the tunnel, me being one of them.