• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

So, how bad does it get next week?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Are you a betting man?

Probably just a positive fan hoping for the best...nothing wrong with that. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Probably just a positive fan hoping for the best...nothing wrong with that. 

Well then, I'm almost certain they kick our butts.  A comment like I just made gets people that say that labeled as haters.  We're going out to the game and I sure hope they win.  But I will be shocked if that happens.  It isn't like our D is magically going to stop people because it is a "big" game.  It doesn't work that way.  We couldn't stop UConn in the 4th quarter.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Well then, I'm almost certain they kick our butts.  A comment like I just made gets people that say that labeled as haters.  We're going out to the game and I sure hope they win.  But I will be shocked if that happens.  It isn't like our D is magically going to stop people because it is a "big" game.  It doesn't work that way.  We couldn't stop UConn in the 4th quarter.

I agree 100% our odds of winning are not good at all. That’s great you guys are going these guys will need all the support they can get. Even before the season started I had this game down as a loss along with ucf. I was assuming some improvement as the season went along but that has simply not happend. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Exactly.  If you’re not part of the sunshine pumper crowd you somehow get labeled as a hater or too negative.  We all love our Bulls and want them to win and cheer loudly but we can all also critique the product we see on the field and express frustration when things are not going well, like last night.  Hell, even Strong was way more critical then I’ve seen him before.

I won’t be at the Houston game but will be cheering loudly from my couch hoping the Bulls win, but based on the past 7 games I really don’t see that happening.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

I heard that good looks skips a generation  😊

I was looking forward to grandchildren until you just ruined it 

11 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Exactly.  If you’re not part of the sunshine pumper crowd you somehow get labeled as a hater or too negative.  We all love our Bulls and want them to win and cheer loudly but we can all also critique the product we see on the field and express frustration when things are not going well, like last night.  Hell, even Strong was way more critical then I’ve seen him before.

I won’t be at the Houston game but will be cheering loudly from my couch hoping the Bulls win, but based on the past 7 games I really don’t see that happening.

Go Bulls!

I don’t think anyone is questioning CousinRicky we all know he puts his $ where his mouth is. I was just making an observation that the poster was looking at this game positively and there is nothing wrong with that...good lord we will need all of the positive juju we can get for this game.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

28 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Go Bulls!

MORPHEUS.png?fit=301,286&ssl=1

looks like we all have a choice

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Houstons defense isnt that good either, we will have to score alot of points 

4 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Houstons defense isnt that good either, we will have to score alot of points 

While controlling the ball and keeping their offense off the field...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

It’s a big game. Our boys better show up and show out. If they don’t show up for this game they won’t be showing up to the other big games that we have to close out the season.