• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We just got dissed on espn...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

Computers don’t have eyes which makes them impartial and usually way more correct than people. The eye test is just an oppressive term created by those with power in the college football world in order to make sure the haves stay haves and the have nots stay where they belong. There is a reason there is no set objective criteria for the playoffs and it’s so they can say buzz words like eye test which really just means you aren’t blue blooded enough to make it. Any time someone tries to sell you on nuances it means they are full of **** and just doing what they want to benefit them.

Yep, and the one of the computers had ucf #1 last year. Same computer has us at what, 15 or something? The computers are not more correct than a block of human voters... 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Who cares what they think. We are either not as good as we think we are, or we are better than they think we are. 

Either way we will find out on the field soon enough. 

I don’t see that we are so bad that we are going to be losing 4 out of the next seven games. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, usfgrad84 said:

Who cares what they think. We are either not as good as we think we are, or we are better than they think we are. 

Either way we will find out on the field soon enough. 

I don’t see that we are so bad that we are going to be losing 4 out of the next seven games. 

Loads of people form their bandwagon perspectives based on espn's "analysis". Hopefully none of them are Bulls fans.

But until we prove we can curb-stomp Cincy or Houston, no one will listen to us.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

But at least everybody is held to the same standards. With no human bias and set criteria for what determines rankings.

True

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I've almost forgotten that we're still 5-0 after all the hate our team has taken for winning every game this season so far. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

7 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I've almost forgotten that we're still 5-0 after all the hate our team has taken for winning every game this season so far. 

If you don't watch the games and just look at the final score all is fine.  

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

7 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If you don't watch the games and just look at the final score all is fine.  

I've watched all the games, have been to every home game, and one away game this season.  I think we have a long way to go and a lot has been done to make people skeptical, but I also know that they've found a way to win every game they've played in so far this season.  I read earlier that a bad 5-0 sounds a lot better than a good 3-2 and I couldn't agree more. 

Edited by OcalaBull2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

Good I hope more in the media talks negative about this team...maybe it will piss the team off and fire them up to play at a  higher level.

I have watched most of the games and I know that this team is better than what we see...they have never played A game all game just a half at most and still 5-0.  

Only time we really were challenged was 4th quarter vs Gtech when down and we stormed back and won the game.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, raptorcj said:

But until we prove we can curb-stomp Cincy or Houston, no one will listen to us.

I agree 100%. I also believe the flip-side of that... Until we prove that we are not good enough to win games, I have faith in my Bulls to get the job done, no matter how stressful or ugly the wins. None of us can predict what will happen against supposed tougher opponents, so I'm just sticking with "Go Bull's!" and enjoying the ride as long as it lasts. 🤘🐂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Good I hope more in the media talks negative about this team...maybe it will piss the team off and fire them up to play at a  higher level.

I have watched most of the games and I know that this team is better than what we see...they have never played A game all game just a half at most and still 5-0.  

Only time we really were challenged was 4th quarter vs Gtech when down and we stormed back and won the game.

Huh?  How can you know that?  The evidence is what it is, no?  We can hope they are better but that is wishful thinking.