• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We just got dissed on espn...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

You know, it's funny... people saying we played a terrible schedule and are 5-0... where there are a ton of teams that played a worst schedule that aren't 5-0.  A lot of P5 schools.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Calibull said:

You know, it's funny... people saying we played a terrible schedule and are 5-0... where there are a ton of teams that played a worst schedule that aren't 5-0.  A lot of P5 schools.

I would rather be undefeated than not and deep down in their heart of hearts when they tuck themselves in at night they have a moment of clarity and realize they would trade all of the best losses in the world for the ugliest of wins. You play to win the game and we are doing that as much as anyone.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I would rather be undefeated than not and deep down in their heart of hearts when they tuck themselves in at night they have a moment of clarity and realize they would trade all of the best losses in the world for the ugliest of wins. You play to win the game and we are doing that as much as anyone.

:04-rock:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Cropped

9D9D9C32-9757-4F65-9769-2DABA4165255.jpeg

Edited by Roaming Bull
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

Saying USF is the worst 5-0 team reminds me of that guy you just beat in a men's league hoops game with an awesome buzzer-beater three pointer saying it was just luck. He may be correct, but my response has always been, "Luck counts."

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

6 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Saying USF is the worst 5-0 team reminds me of that guy you just beat in a men's league hoops game with an awesome buzzer-beater three pointer saying it was just luck. He may be correct, but my response has always been, "Luck counts."

should have said -- "scoreboard"

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

8752A987-A644-4128-8EA7-DC66E3472AF5.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Gosh, right? I mean, maybe Cinci? 

So we believe the computers when they say Cincy is 2 spots below us, but we don't believe them when they say we shouldn't be in the top 25?

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Watching the College Football Playoff Top 25 show...David Pollack said we “are the worst 5-0 team in all of football.” He alluded that If ucf should beat us it will not mean anything and will not help them. 

God, I so hope our players are hearing this...

Well....the unbeatens are: Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, Notre Dame, WVU, UCF, Colorado, NC State, and Cincy, and us. A case can certainly be made that we've been the least impressive of that group, although that same argument might be applicable to  Cincy, Colorado, and NC State. Him saying that we are the worst 5-0 team in all of football is great bulletin board material, but it might be correct.

Every game on our schedule, with the exception of UConn, and maybe Tulane, looks kinda like a toss-up to me. I have no idea what to expect from week to week. I had a good feeling about this team after GT, but we've looked VERY beatable since, against mostly crap competition . Neither the Offense or Defense has been consistent, and the discipline has been mostly lacking. I have no idea if we are 10-1 or 7-4 heading into the UCF game. There's a possibility a UCF win over us won't mean much to them. 

• Upvote 2