• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls AD Harlan About to Sign an Extension

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Harlan has done some good things for USF sports. No comparison to the last guy.  He was so disliked even UCF folks vandalized his car...      I would think the USF's job is a pretty good gig plus a great area to live. Someday we may have continued continuity of quality coaches and focused AD, etc. see what happens. Agree or not with the direction / marketing antics of ucf AD, they are now recognized nationally and building a fan base. Hopefully, the elusive conference championships for our football and basketball teams will end soon. Hell, I'm hitting my 70's I can't wait much longer.... Go Bull's!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Agree or not with the direction / marketing antics of ucf AD, they are now recognized nationally and building a fan base.

Would like to see proof of fan base.  

Oddly enough, on the drive home yesterday, the leading Phoenix sports radio station was discussing the NFL Draft   Within about three minutes they heckled and laughed at UCF and thought the joke they have become may hurt Mike Hughes in the draft.  They followed that with positive talk of Mike White.  Weird few moments. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Harlan has done some good things for USF sports. No comparison to the last guy.  He was so disliked even UCF folks vandalized his car...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

giphy.gif

Maybe because we are a package deal we are on the same team which is why it was so good for them to win their national championship as it is a huge benefit to us. Doug was bad for us so of course they hated him and wanted to attack him because they would only want the best for us. It feels so good to have such brothers that would never turn their back on us if they were invited to the adults table without us.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Harlan has done some good things for USF sports. No comparison to the last guy.  He was so disliked even UCF folks vandalized his car...      I would think the USF's job is a pretty good gig plus a great area to live. Someday we may have continued continuity of quality coaches and focused AD, etc. see what happens. Agree or not with the direction / marketing antics of ucf AD, they are now recognized nationally and building a fan base. Hopefully, the elusive conference championships for our football and basketball teams will end soon. Hell, I'm hitting my 70's I can't wait much longer.... Go Bull's!

The perp who slashed Doug Woolard’s car was never caught, leaving open the possibility that it was a USF goon.

Like him or not, Doug Woolard accomplished a lot during his tenure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Alas, comment was a nod to Harlan for what has transpired during his tenure. Tire slash comment was a bit of the old tongue and cheek humor. If you don't understand " tongue and cheek" then I get why there may be some confusion. Actually, only an opinion which are solely my own and not supported by the stations management....opps, there I go again. Calm..

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

10 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

The perp who slashed Doug Woolard’s car was never caught, leaving open the possibility that it was a USF goon.

Or someone from St. Louis U.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Good on him. USF is paying him well, but he did not get a back breaking raise. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I personally don't trust a Billiken further than I throw him.

NMOVLBMVXGZODHP.20170126170611.JPG

• Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

10 hours ago, Brad said:

Nothing worse than a bitter Billiken.