• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn't matter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, 79 Bull said:

Don’t know what the AAC tiebreaker is for hosting the CCG. Are you saying it’s the higher CFP ranking?  Nothing like division record or common opponents first?

I didn't do any research, just guessing. The division record will likely be the same, and I doubt it would be common opponents. Can't imagine it being anything other than ranking. Wonder if Point For and Points Against would be possible?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

9 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

What tiebreaker for hosting do we hold over a 1 loss Memphis or SMU?

Lot season left and anything can and will happen.  For those that have now "given up" on USF football you shouldn't.  

Go Bulls!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Problem is we are gonna drop like a hot potato out of the rankings, memphis will be ranked higher, not sure a win over ucf would put us ahead of memphis

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

18 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Problem is we are gonna drop like a hot potato out of the rankings, memphis will be ranked higher, not sure a win over ucf would put us ahead of memphis

But if we play memphis in the title game then we will fix that. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I'll roll to Memphis if need be.  We'll be lucky to be there at this point...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

peach bowl is still attainable if we win out. after this weekend, losing to a mediocre houston team at home, i dont know if we can beat a great ucf team on the road. let alone following that up with a win over memphis in a championship game. i have my doubts.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

53 minutes ago, USFWayne said:

peach bowl is still attainable if we win out. after this weekend, losing to a mediocre houston team at home, i dont know if we can beat a great ucf team on the road. let alone following that up with a win over memphis in a championship game. i have my doubts.

Houston isnt mediocre...they have good athletes and beat ranked teams as of recent years.  They seem to play up and down to the level of competition tgis year..they rised vs us and we didnt bring our A game.

Ucf will be a big test on road.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

Some of you are the biggest bunch of cry babies I have ever seen. Doom and Gloom the season is over, why even bother playing another game we are just gonna lose. 

There are legitimate complains on some aspects of this team, but it is still a very good team that was in position to beat a top 4 team of our conference and should have won. 

I feel better about this team after Saturday than I did before. We should roll our next two games. And UCF is a great team who it will be a challenge to beat, but the team I watched on Saturday could very easily do it with a few MINOR corrections not wholesale changes. Especially now that we are done patting ourselves on the back and know what it feels like to get punched in the mouth. 

We have flipped the script for Black Friday with us now being the hungry underdog coming in to ruin UCF's perfect season which I love.