• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn't matter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Our local 95lb team could stop 4th and 24.  Relax, lot of season left.  Better stop focusing on UCF and focus on UConn.  I assure you UCF is not focused on us.

You are actually providing evidence to my point.  this isn't about UCF, Houston or any one particular team except ours.  This Offensive has been performing, for the most part, worse each,week, and overall, drastically worse compared to last year.  If our local 95 lb team could stop 4th and 24 why couldn't our 17th ranked bulls when it mattered.  This all about coaching and what this new staff is doing to this old team.  They've been winning because we've had better horses but when it comes to matching up against a team that has similar talent,  they were out coached which is CCS history. 

If you take a hard took at the time when CCS was head coach at Louisville, the talent he had and how he won vs the talent he had when he was at Texas you'll see,  when it comes to actually coaching,  its not his thing. 

$0.02

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

4th and 24 is on CCS?  At some point the 11 players on the field need to execute.   4th and 24? 

Our OL got their butts handed to them all day.  Go back and watch how many times Houston had multiple hats on the ball carrier and our OL is standing around watching.  

This one hurts, but all losses do.  All is not lost.  We can still win an AAC Championship.  

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

7 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

4th and 24 is on CCS?  At some point the 11 players on the field need to execute.   4th and 24? 

Our OL got their butts handed to them all day.  Go back and watch how many times Houston had multiple hats on the ball carrier and our OL is standing around watching.  

This one hurts, but all losses do.  All is not lost.  We can still win an AAC Championship.  

Go Bulls!

Very true.

The first cut is the deepest.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Better put this one to bed quick.   At UConn in 40 degree weather is no layup.  Edsall has always seemed to have the Bulls #.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Go Bulls!

This is entirely my point,  why is our OL being asked to do things they simply aren't built to do?  You can send midgets to fight giants if you want and if blaming execution as a reason for the loss makes you feel better about it then I guess run with it.  But most people know that when you send midgets to fight giants on the giants field, using the giants rules, odds are they are going to lose.  Its only when you make the giants fight the midgets according to the midgets rules do they stand a chance.  Our founding fathers seemed to understand this,  why doesn't the coaching staff at USF?  Is referencing the wisdom of those who fought the revolutionary war become so politically incorrect that we can't even pretend to have learned anything from them? 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I was just hoping to see us stay ranked all year and have an undefeated season.  I have felt in the last few weeks that we were a house of cards, but I was still holding out hope for the above.  

Now it's over, and we are still in sight of the conference championship, but I'm a bit angry and tonight and I'm sure it will be mourning tomorrow before I'm over it next week.

I don't think Strong understands we are building a program and trying to make a national name. Winning all the games and winning big was our chance to make a statement to the media, to recruits, to the nation. This was the one year when everything was aligned for us and he managed to toss it away.

Instead we just made the statement that we were a fraud winning because our SoS is one of the worst in the nation.

1 hour ago, USFBulls727 said:

We finally played a team with similar talent, and couldn't win at home. UCF will be more talented. Anybody expecting Strong to out-coach Frost?

If he can, Frost will bury us under the Bounce House. He'll bury us deeper than Jimmy Hoffa in Giant's stadium.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Wildrover said:

What kind of BS is this thread?  Lets paint sunshine on poop?  We had a team that could, no, should have beaten everyone on our schedule just with our O alone.  Now we are in place of asking our D, one of the nations worst last year to keep us in games.  That's not okay.  that should tell you something as a coaching staff bu apparently hasn't which tells me that coaching FBS football requires about as much intelligence as playing FBS football which is to say, not much

Agree.  this coaching staff has no idea of the talent they have and certainly do not use them correctly.  we should have beat everyone on the schedule by large margins but the  close win at Tulane was very tell tale.  Trying to make Q a pocket passer, just plain ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

51 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If he can, Frost will bury us under the Bounce House. He'll bury us deeper than Jimmy Hoffa in Giant's stadium.

I expect Frost to out coach CCS and have his team ready. He’s a great aggressive coach...luckily for us he will probably leave ucf soon. 

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I expect Frost to out coach CCS and have his team ready. He’s a great aggressive coach...luckily for us he will probably leave ucf soon. 

He may not coach their bowl game.