• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn't matter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

We weren't going to the playoffs anyway, and we still have a clear path to NY6 bowl. Just win out.

I guess there wasn't more to the playbook after all. Even the announcers were questioning whether or not we could be a little more creative. There are a million plays you can call with Flowers at QB, yet every 4th and short is a run up the middle. Frustrating to watch. Skip Holtz-like time management at the end there too. Our first test of the season, and we failed it.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

You are right - it doesn't change much. Still same path to conference championship.. but the team that played today will not beat UCF or Memphis or most any bowl eligible team.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  0

Unless they make some changes with the approach on coaching ... Fat chance

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238

Doesn't matter at all. We had no chance vs ucf either way. At least this way it's not them ruining our perfect season but  just affirmation that we aren't very good.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

All is not lost.  Only for those who thought we would run the table and be in the playoff.  We are still very much alive for the AAC Championship and in position to host the game.  

See you next week at UConn.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I was just hoping to see us stay ranked all year and have an undefeated season.  I have felt in the last few weeks that we were a house of cards, but I was still holding out hope for the above.  

Now it's over, and we are still in sight of the conference championship, but I'm a bit angry and tonight and I'm sure it will be mourning tomorrow before I'm over it next week.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

All is not lost.  Only for those who thought we would run the table and be in the playoff.  We are still very much alive for the AAC Championship and in position to host the game.  

See you next week at UConn.

Go Bulls!

Agreed. I'm not comfortable with Strong/Gilbert in a must-win game at UCF though.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

I was just hoping to see us stay ranked all year and have an undefeated season.  I have felt in the last few weeks that we were a house of cards, but I was still holding out hope for the above.  

Now it's over, and we are still in sight of the conference championship, but I'm a bit angry and tonight and I'm sure it will be mourning tomorrow before I'm over it next week.

This could be the start of the ****** D we saw last year. That’s two games in a row they could not close. I will be shocked if we beat ucf. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

This could be the start of the ****** D we saw last year. That’s two games in a row they could not close. I will be shocked if we beat ucf. 

The D was so good tonight up to that play.  Shame that all we will remember was that disaster.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  41

What kind of BS is this thread?  Lets paint sunshine on poop?  We had a team that could, no, should have beaten everyone on our schedule just with our O alone.  Now we are in place of asking our D, one of the nations worst last year to keep us in games.  That's not okay.  that should tell you something as a coaching staff bu apparently hasn't which tells me that coaching FBS football requires about as much intelligence as playing FBS football which is to say, not much

• Downvote 1