• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So about QF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I love his ability to shut his critics up. As soon as the announcers opened their mouths to say he couldn't beat ECU with his arm,  he lit them up. I love his confidence, leadership, and the fact that he's our quarterback. He's a baller!!! Nothing but love here man. 

What's your favorite Q moment from this game?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah Flowers had a good rebound game..he looked good today.

Not sure it wasn't a huge run but he just did a little juke to spring to the outside that was just so Flowers...he will be really missed when gone.  He is a one man wrecking ball that doesn't come around that often.  

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Several good moments in this game, both running and throwing the ball. Let's not forget though, ECU has given up 50+ three times now this season, but Flowers looked good today regardless. Made a great throw to MVS on a third & long, on a play in which there was pass interference, but the catch was still made...that was that play that came to mind.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

He split those two defenders like nothing.  His option run keeper in the red zone was also sick

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

ECU’s offense seems to be getting better weekly. 

Also, my single most hated Q saying is “poor man’s Lamar Jackson.”  He’s not a poor man’s anything.  He’s the real deal. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I only caught the second half but his throwing looked sharp! Way to go Q!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Days Won:  0

Will enjoy the rest of the season with Q...good memories after the season!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Starting to love what I'm seeing from the offense. Nice to see us being able to pound the ball straight ahead, and control the clock some, giving the defense a rest. They are exceeding expectations, at least in my opinion. Thought this would look something like Taggart's first year here after the first two games, but that OL is definitely coming together. If Flowers can be a little more consistent throwing it, I don't think I'll miss the GCO that much going forward. Ball control, keep the defense somewhat fresh. I actually enjoyed this more than last year's team, despite a slightly off day on defense. Like the balance. Looks like I was wrong about this team.

Negatives: Defense never really adjusted to that QB draw, ECU just stopped doing it. QB looked a little hobbled.

Not a great day for Sands.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

QF had a sharp passing game and some amazing runs today.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Starting to love what I'm seeing from the offense. Nice to see us being able to pound the ball straight ahead, and control the clock some, giving the defense a rest. They are exceeding expectations, at least in my opinion. Thought this would look something like Taggart's first year here after the first two games, but that OL is definitely coming together. If Flowers can be a little more consistent throwing it, I don't think I'll miss the GCO that much going forward. Ball control, keep the defense somewhat fresh. I actually enjoyed this more than last year's team, despite a slightly off day on defense. Like the balance. Looks like I was wrong about this team.

Negatives: Defense never really adjusted to that QB draw, ECU just stopped doing it. QB looked a little hobbled.

Not a great day for Sands.

I thought they shut the QB draw down in the second half. Overall the d made great adjustments at the half.