• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS!!!

Guest PCBull14

Guest PCBull14
16 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Mosi is already moving to Channelside

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/126670907-story

Ding Ding Ding.

Soon as that decision was made, talks heated up and haven't stopped. Now the Admin is willing openly to comment on it, knowing its coming and sooner then even they suspected. I thought  10-12 years. I think half that now.

Edited by PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, PCBull14 said:

Ding Ding Ding.

Soon as that decision was made, talks heated up and haven't stopped. Now the Admin is willing openly comment on it, knowing its coming and sooner then even they suspected. I thought  10-12 years. I think half that now.

5 was the goal I heard

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

5 was the goal I heard

name?

publix stadium?

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, Skingraft said:

5 was the goal I heard

I know that was the goal. But with attendance I didn't see it happening. Mark must've been putting those fund raising skills to work.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,683
  • Days Won:  8

10 minutes ago, ambienknights said:

know it's the popular move to bash UCF's stadium but it's not as bad as you all make it out to be. And it's gotten a lot better with the improvements the last 2 seasons, specifically the sounds system with the HD board that got put in this season.

Also realize that the internal structures of Minnesota, FAU, and Doak are very similar's to UCF's stadium. Complete Facades on Day 1 are very expensive when you are on an AAC Budget

Just whatever they build, please make the cameras stable... every UCF home game I have seen aired is hard to watch on TV because the camera shakes and the quality or something about it always looks like crap. This is a problem with UCF in particular. I cannot be the only one who has noticed this. My in laws even say, "Why is the camera quality so bad?"  (shaking, colors, angles) when games are bounce house.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

18 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Mosi is already moving to Channelside

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/126670907-story

Cool

But that looks more like a "feasibility study" in that article than a "done deal"

Even so, that building would cost more to knock down than the tennis courts.

If USF wanted the space, it would seem more likely that USF would try to find a use for the building that wouldn't require demolition.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

11 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Cool

But that looks more like a "feasibility study" in that article than a "done deal"

Even so, that building would cost more to knock down than the tennis courts.

If USF wanted the space, it would seem more likely that USF would try to find a use for the building that wouldn't require demolition.

I live in Channelside; MOSI is a comin 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, ambienknights said:

know it's the popular move to bash UCF's stadium but it's not as bad as you all make it out to be. And it's gotten a lot better with the improvements the last 2 seasons, specifically the sounds system with the HD board that got put in this season.

Also realize that the internal structures of Minnesota, FAU, and Doak are very similar's to UCF's stadium. Complete Facades on Day 1 are very expensive when you are on an AAC Budget

I think once you guys get brick around NFL the structure it will be fine. The nice thing is that you can put up a second deck easily. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

I like the comment above about the corner of Holly and Maple.   I hope we get the MOSI land, we can do great things with it...  but next to campus is not ' on campus'.   Everyone would drive in, park on Fowler, and drive out.   Any location 'in' the campus, and can use all the campus lots, is much better.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,301
  • Days Won:  10

Come on Publix,you make millions off the poeple of the Bay area.  Announce you are going to be the named sponsor.  If you do not, everyone on here will never buy a sub again.