• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What they're saying about the USF vs. FSU matchup

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

We will get a very heavy dose of D Cook early and often....to me it is critical to jump ahead early

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

this game is going to be incredibly tough.  FSU is going to come out of the gates flying around and hitting hard.  Key will be getting our Offense going early, can't wait around in this game.

8 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

We will get a very heavy dose of D Cook early and often....to me it is critical to jump ahead early

Cook is hurt.  Worse than people at FSU are saying.

Pretending Dalvin Cook is just fine is getting old
Fisher again insisted that running back Dalvin Cook is “fine” and that there is nothing wrong with him. Unfortunately for Fisher, almost every TV set is now an HDTV and it’s easy to see this is not the same Dalvin Cook. Cook’s pass blocking attempts were awful against Louisville and there have been numerous instances through 10 quarters of FSU football on the year in which he seems to be actively avoiding contact to his right shoulder which was operated on in the off-season. -- http://www.tomahawknation.com/2016/9/19/12975644/jimbo-fisher-pissed-florida-state-fsu-press-conference

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  611
  • Days Won:  3

Does Jon Lejiste still have any eligibility? Maybe he can pull a James Harrison and come back. Then we'll find out how healthy Cook is.

Edited by ToroDeFuego
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Four to watch: 13. FSU (better than this but deserve a big drop) 14. Nebraska 15. USF (my belief in them tested this week) 16. Fla/Tenn

• Upvote 3

http://m.sportschatplace.com/cfb-picks/2016/09/24/usf-vs-florida-state-9/24/16-college-football-pick-odds-and-prediction

Florida State obviously has the talent to rebound quickly after such a tough loss however, South Florida is a probably one of the few teams that no top-25 team wants to see on their schedule as this is a very solid football team. I think that this game is going to come down on the shoulders of the Florida QB, Deonde Francois, and although he has shown the potential he has with his outstanding performance against Old Miss, I think the freshman QB is going to once again struggle a bit in a tough road environment. I think the South Florida offensive will do enough to keep this one close throughout and I’m going to take South Florida and the points.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Bet one of their crew takes us in the upset picks. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, JimUSFSig said:

http://m.sportschatplace.com/cfb-picks/2016/09/24/usf-vs-florida-state-9/24/16-college-football-pick-odds-and-prediction

Florida State obviously has the talent to rebound quickly after such a tough loss however, South Florida is a probably one of the few teams that no top-25 team wants to see on their schedule as this is a very solid football team. I think that this game is going to come down on the shoulders of the Florida QB, Deonde Francois, and although he has shown the potential he has with his outstanding performance against Old Miss, I think the freshman QB is going to once again struggle a bit in a tough road environment. I think the South Florida offensive will do enough to keep this one close throughout and I’m going to take South Florida and the points.

Deonde Francois ..... Old Miss ... You guys that wade thru all these bloggers have my sympathy.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Triple B said:

Deonde Francois ..... Old Miss ... You guys that wade thru all these bloggers have my sympathy.

Florida QB lol

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  262
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Give him a break, he just didn't do his reasearch.