• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Local Media Support

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, charsibb said:

If you read his column, he essentially said that USF was #26 on his list. He doesn't hate us, he just doesn't think we're #25. Yet.

I'm certainly not one of JK's biggest fans, but arguing over whether we should be in the top 25 is silly. If you have a defense with a pulse and can keep us under 35 points, we're in deep ****. We can point out all we want that we can score in bunches, but if you put us up against anyone in the 20-30 range in the polls, I wouldn't give us more than a 50-50 shot of winning. Joey's our home guy and I would like to think if you're basically flipping a coin on those bottom rankings he'd tilt our way, but he's not the only writer who doesn't think we belong. 

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  406
  • Days Won:  0

I've seen Jeff Odom just today criticize someone's misinterpretation/misreading of something as lack of reading comprehension, which was a cheap shot on a fan that hadn't been a *****. This was done even after the fan admitted the mistake and was polite.  Everyone gets on Twitter and becomes a snarky assclown.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Ned A Starr said:

I know everything I need to know about USF football, and nothing the news media does is going get me to the stadium again.  BTW, USF is one of your "lowly AAC teams".  

Is the conference they play in the reason you wouldn't go?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

9 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Is the conference they play in the reason you wouldn't go?

I don't "get" Ned. He obviously hates the Bulls, yet posts here incessantly. If I had to guess, he applied for USF, was rejected, and had to take his second choice - UCF. Now he has to offer you fries with that.

And now I just made the list too, I suppose.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

41 minutes ago, thatBULL said:

I've seen Jeff Odom just today criticize someone's misinterpretation/misreading of something as lack of reading comprehension, which was a cheap shot on a fan that hadn't been a *****. This was done even after the fan admitted the mistake and was polite.  Everyone gets on Twitter and becomes a snarky assclown.

That was me. I quickly read a JK tweet that on first (and only) glance while eating with the family suggested SDSU had been giving up 40+ points a game, but he ranked ahead of USF. I asked why he would considering both defenses were struggling. JK clarified that it was a total over 6 games, which made more sense. I responded and admitted I misread his tweet.

Jeff Odom (not JK) then responded that "reading comprehension wasn't a forte" of mine or something like that. The irony, of course, is that I'm paid quite well for my reading comprehension. Regardless, it came across as 

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, charsibb said:

I don't "get" Ned. He obviously hates the Bulls, yet posts here incessantly. If I had to guess, he applied for USF, was rejected, and had to take his second choice - UCF. Now he has to offer you fries with that.

And now I just made the list too, I suppose.

Ned said he wouldn't go "again". Maybe he's one of the many that have stopped going. Always curious why, and what it would take to get some of the old crowd back.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Ned said he wouldn't go "again". Maybe he's one of the many that have stopped going. Always curious why, and what it would take to get some of the old crowd back.

Yet he comes here to piss and moan and dwell on any negatives. The school does not need $ that bad in my opinion. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

My poll personally goes 

1. Alabama

2. Ohio state

3. Louisville

4. Michigan

5. Clemson

6. Washington

7. Wisconsin

8. West Virginia

9. Penn State

10. Colorado

11. Oklahoma

12. Western Michigan

13. Oklahoma state

14. USC

15. FSU

16. LSU

17. Utah

18. Washington state

19. Houston

20. Boise state

21. Troy

22. Auburn

23. Florida

24. USF

25. Navy

26. Nebraska

27. SDSU

28. Texas A&M

29. UNC

30. Tennessee

Virginia Tech sucks donkey ****, and to a lesser extent, so does Stanford. not a clue what people are looking at to give them more votes?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, thatBULL said:

Everyone gets on Twitter and becomes a snarky assclown.

Maybe I need to rethink this whole anti-Twitter thing ...