• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

29 minutes ago, WhatYasay said:

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

How is AW not getting to compete? When he xfer'd, there was no stability and he wasn't eligible to compete. QF came way out of his shell last season, so this year the competition was always about trying to unseat him. But to do that, you don't just have to throw better than QF--you have to be able to run the offense, protect the ball, and extend plays. So far, it doesn't look like AW can do those things (that are not passing) better than QF.

Hot seat notwithstanding, and QF being "his boy" notwithstanding, QF is showing CWT he's the best choice for the spot according to all the feedback so far.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

50 minutes ago, WhatYasay said:

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

Hmm.

Perhaps if AW could throw the ball to receivers and not the defense while wearing pads, he'd get more reps. I'm curious as to your response as to why AW is behind Kean on the depth chart? I mean CWT doesn't have more invested in Kean then AW. :popcorn:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, WhatYasay said:

I'm a fan I wanna see this team succeed, but this coaching staff  don't wanna face no decent/above average front 7.. They doing what they know they can in weak conference.. Example: Usf couldn't beat not one Sec School.. Their coaching scheme is weak.. 

Dude, we don't NEED to beat any team from the SEC. They are not on our schedule. Further, many, many other P5 schools could not beat SEC schools. What exactly is weak about the coaching scheme? Could it be AW is not playing? Oh, by the way here is an update from today's scrimmage: 

Applause from gathered fans as Flowers hits Legree on a beautiful 40-yard TD pass on opening drive

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

You all are the Same guys that were asking for a new coach before last season

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

I'm a fan I wanna see this team succeed, but this coaching staff  don't wanna face no decent/above average front 7.. They doing what they know they can in weak conference.. Example: Usf couldn't beat not one Sec School.. Their coaching scheme is weak.. 

The SEC schools like South Carolina who lost to an FCS team like Citadel, and was losing to UCF at half? The SEC east champ Florida who only beat a bad ECU team with ECU's 2nd string QB by 7? The Vanderbilt team who lost to Houston by 35? The mighty Ole Miss team that lost to Memphis, a team we know we are capable of beating? The Arkansas team that lost to Toledo AND Texas Tech? The Kentucky team that needed a last second TD to beat FCS Eastern Kentucky? The Missouri team that beat UConn on a last second FG 9-6? Not saying we roll the table in the SEC, but USF right now would still finish around 7-5 in the SEC West, and 8-4 in the SEC East in 2016 with our current OOC slate. This is our year. I am predicting a solid 10 win season in the AAC

Edited by NavyUSFGuy

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

First, AW has been competing, but he just isn't as good as QF.  That is obvious.

Second, QF has completed a "few" surprise passes?  He threw 22 TD's so he threw a lot more than a "few".  It happens to be he threw the most TD's in USF history...by several TD's.  LOL, a "few"...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I love how clear cut it is for the anti-AW crowd. Kean already has #2 locked based on what they've been hearing from practices.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisJLemus/status/718843354293878784

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

4 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

http://replygif.net/i/102.gif

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

I wonder if the coaching staff has considered QBR. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

After watching the pinellas park scrimmage....AW isnt even in the ballpark of QF and is neck and neck with Kean....this is a non agrument for me unless QF gets hurt then we can debate who is better AW or Kean