• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

14 hours ago, BullTiger said:

I'd like to see AW grow into an NFL QB and QF grow into an NFL wide out.  Honestly that would be best for our team and each guy's best chance at playing after college.

11 hours ago, raptorcj said:

I know what you mean, for their sakes. But even if AW could develop into that NFL guy, right now it's not best for our team that he have the helm. And you'll be hard-pressed to find any Bulls fans willing to give AW the time to figure it out on the field after last season's hopeful turn.

Agree with raptorjc. I'd like to see AW grow into a college qb and challenge QF and BK for a job. If that leads any one of them to succeed at the next level, so be it. But right now all I care about is QF continuing to improve as much as possible and the other two trying to beat him.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I just want to see us win that AAC championship, I don't care who leads us there. My hunch is that it'll be QF; he improved dramatically last season, and so did the offensive play calling.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

The title of this thread is misleading.  I'm guessing somewhere within the past 21 pages AW has regressed??

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

43 minutes ago, beastiebull said:

The title of this thread is misleading.  I'm guessing somewhere within the past 21 pages AW has regressed??

He had a good first practice day, since then he's gone steadily downhill. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

'cause then they put on pads...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, beastiebull said:

I wouldn't say that. We really didn't know what we had/have with him other than a kid that throws a pretty ball in 7 on 7 and won a high school QB competition a few years back. I'd imagine he's getting more reps here than he did at UCLA so there's definitely still room for growth. He's atleast getting a chance to compete for the #2 spot which means he should get some good reps this weekend which is more than he got during his time out west. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Im pretty sure this statement is entirely hearsay and purely speculative. Everyone here is assuming just because we are not hearing him light it up that Kean is automatically better and he is slipping. There are a LOT of guys that look great spring that dont do anything. Practice all stars. aka chase whitehead reports last year 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

14 minutes ago, BULLZ said:

Im pretty sure this statement is entirely hearsay and purely speculative. Everyone here is assuming just because we are not hearing him light it up that Kean is automatically better and he is slipping. There are a LOT of guys that look great spring that dont do anything. Practice all stars. aka chase whitehead reports last year 

One thing that seems true is that QF has stepped it up throughout practice. As humans we are really good at recognizing relative patterns, the quantitative analysis not so much...

In this case, AW might have looked better than all the other QBs the first day, and subsequently QF got "turn't up'd" :04-rock:

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, BULLZ said:

I think I agree with almost everything you said but who is the practice all star?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

5 hours ago, BULLZ said:

Pretty sure Whitehead got some playing time the 1st couple of games and then got hurt.  After he healed up he had a hard time getting playing time.