• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

34 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I love how clear cut it is for the anti-AW crowd. Kean already has #2 locked based on what they've been hearing from practices.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisJLemus/status/718843354293878784

Anti Woulard crowd? That's what you're running with these days? Lol

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

You all are the Same guys that were asking for a new coach before last season

No, we're Different guys than those. Those guys aren't here much, but are still hoping that last season was an anomaly so they can come back & drop the troll bombs.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,112
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, JTrue said:

I love how clear cut it is for the anti-AW crowd. Kean already has #2 locked based on what they've been hearing from practices.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisJLemus/status/718843354293878784

This appears to be where the real battle is - between AW and Kean for number 2.

7 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

I'm a fan I wanna see this team succeed, but this coaching staff  don't wanna face no decent/above average front 7.. They doing what they know they can in weak conference.. Example: Usf couldn't beat not one Sec School.. Their coaching scheme is weak.. 

Looks like you're a fan of this team as long as your friend or possibly family member AW is the starter.  We have our squabbles but we know that type of "fan" when we see one. 

You've come to the wrong place to spread that garbage.   Don't make me start routing against your boy.  

If I recall AW had a chance to come here and compete but he chose UCLA.  Then again, maybe he was afraid of White and Bench since Kean is giving him all he can handle. 

Edited by mark_my_words
  • Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

19 minutes ago, mark_my_words said:

Looks like you're a fan of this team as long as your friend or possibly family member AW is the starter.  We have our squabbles but we know that type of "fan" when we see one. 

You've come to the wrong place to spread that garbage.   Don't make me start routing against your boy.  

If I recall AW had a chance to come here and compete but he chose UCLA.  Then again, maybe he was afraid of White and Bench since Kean is giving him all he can handle. 

I actually think they're a friend/family member of DJ. They were here last season bad mouthing Taggart and demanding more touches for DJ or he'd transfer. Which most of us all thought made no sense given that DJ was heavily featured in the offense and Mack is definitely the better back. I'd hate to see DJ leave as he brings a lot to the table for the offense and I think he'll continue to be heavily featured in the offense. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

35 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

I actually think they're a friend/family member of DJ. They were here last season bad mouthing Taggart and demanding more touches for DJ or he'd transfer. Which most of us all thought made no sense given that DJ was heavily featured in the offense and Mack is definitely the better back. I'd hate to see DJ leave as he brings a lot to the table for the offense and I think he'll continue to be heavily featured in the offense. 

Thanks, I remember now. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

I've watched A.W. for two years at UCLA and he was not good at all out here. He did the same thing he's doing now, throwing too many ints, slow to grasp the offense, and does not read defenses well.  In QB land that means he's not a QB.  He's just not a QB in my opinion.  He has a good arm and measurables, but he'd be better suited at Safety or WR.  I can tell you coach Taggart didn't promise him anything and the reason he's locked into QF is because he's A LOT BETTER than A.W.  In terms of D'Ernest... he's going to get his.  He'll see the ball a ton this season and he'll get his shot at the next level if he's good enough.  Right now Flowers and Mack are the two top guys at those positions and D'Ernest is a close second but he's not Mack.  In terms of A.W... He's not even in the talks.  That makes what you're saying make no sense and make you seem salty for no reason. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

DJ got over 1,000 all purpose yards last year if I remember correctly.  He got tons of playing time.  Mack is clearly better, but anyone saying DJ didn't get enough touches or needs more carries at the expense of Mack needs to have their head examined.

Facts make no sense to him... he's just spurting garbage for no reason.

• Upvote 2