• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, WhatYasay said:

:stfu:

Why, because your argument is getting destroyed by facts? I lovE DJ.  I love AW, if for no other reason than he wears  the green and gold. And Johnson played well last season. But if AW wants to be on the field he needs to go out and earn it. All I see is QF throwing TDs, even yesterday when the defense was playing excellent. AW was busy offering the ball to bull sharks. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, WhatYasay said:

:stfu:

Hack with no argument. Go back to your brother AW and complain. We don't give ****. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

The QBs bring people together.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

On 4/9/2016 at 9:41 AM, WhatYasay said:

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

Look, I have respect for Asiantii, but it's in all likelihood a large degree of your own fault AW didn't get a chance here, Dad.  You got stars in your eyes when your boy started getting highly rated and you forgot his commitments. Naturally a young son will believe his father when told the grass is greener elsewhere. 

Now that's he's back, he knew he would have to sit a year before he could compete for a starting job.  Why is that Coach T's fault that he recruited someone who could win at USF, who blossomed (no pun intended, actually) when Asiantii wasn't even eligible?  

The QB job at USF was Asiantii's for the taking if he honored his commitment.  Now he's at his second school and can't crack the starting lineup, and your first inclination is to blame the coaches.  I may not have a teenager or a 20-something year old kid, but I do have a son and I sure hope I never fall in the trap of blaming others for things not going his way.  

You sure sound like you thought he would have an easy path to the starting QB role here.  Maybe an easy path isn't what Asiantii needs. Maybe you should stop living vicariously through your son and start encouraging him to honor commitments, continue to keep grinding and working hard, and to take responsibility for both successes and failures.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

You sure sound like you thought he would have an easy path to the starting QB role here.

I thought he had an easy path to starting when he came here. Of course that was not the first, or last, time that I was completely wrong.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

This is exciting. Two good players at the QB position. So much wow.

#TeamFlowers all the way. Best offensive season in USF history.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

No worries, although everyone knows I am a huge QF supporter, because I think he's earned it, if AW wins the backup job he'll get ample playing time in the several expected blowouts we should have this year.  Not to mention he's only one play away from playing.  Also, not to mention if he bides his time, he's in prime position to start after QF leaves.  I will root for AW like crazy when he gets his opportunities...I just don't think they'll come at the expense of QF.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

50 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Look, I have respect for Asiantii, but it's in all likelihood a large degree of your own fault AW didn't get a chance here, Dad.  

Pretty sure that this isn't AW's dad. If you check out the infamous AW thread on the Recruiting board, if the guy posting there was really his father, there's no way this is also him .... unless, to put it politely, he's completely changed his posting pattern. Looking at this guy's past posts, like Dozer said, it's likely to be someone more concerned with DJ ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Pretty sure that this isn't AW's dad. If you check out the infamous AW thread on the Recruiting board, if the guy posting there was really his father, there's no way this is also him .... unless, to put it politely, he's completely changed his posting pattern. Looking at this guy's past posts, like Dozer said, it's likely to be someone more concerned with DJ ...

Gotcha.  I didn't recognize the screen name, and missed Dozer's analysis.  

Either way ... got my feelings off my chest, I feel better now.