• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, GaUSFBull said:

Link?  

;)

n-SAUSAGE-large570.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, GaUSFBull said:

Link?  

;)

Hahahahaha....we don't want to play that game lol. By the way GA I don't put you in that category personally. We have our disagreements but normally it's over points that are predictive and hard to come to a 'right' answer

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

n-SAUSAGE-large570.jpg

^^^^ looks familiar.  

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

n-SAUSAGE-large570.jpg

By th way, why would anyone question your wit/comedic value to the TBP. You by far make me laugh the most out of any current poster. :guinness:

Edited by Bull-Hornz
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, mark_my_words said:

It is totally unethical to perform psychological evaluations over the Internet.  Unless of course you got your degree online.  In which case, never mind.

Mail order ... so pretty sure I'm grandfathered in.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

2 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

If I was to go back and look at archives of Alabama's message board archives during the Greg McElroy years, do you think I'd see an example of what you're talking about?

What about during Cam Newton's year at Auburn?

What about Jameis Winston at FSU (his off-field issues at FSU don't really count here)?

Trip's comment about CWT is absolutely correct, but as you've proven irrational numerous times, I don't expect you to agree with it.  

So now you are saying that QF is the equivalent of Cam Newton or Jameis Winston?  

This is where people are being unrealistic. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Where did I say "any other situation"? I specifically said the "under the same circumstances". Thanks for living up to your well earned straw man rep.

First, the backup QB is always the fan favorite usually at the first sign of trouble for a not well entrenched starting qb. Only those with an agenda would think that description fits here at this point. "Very, very inconsistent passer" is a joke. Could he have been a better passer, absolutely. Most qb's can, but the qb position is not always just about completing passes but this has been pointed out ad nauseum and those that don't want to see, won't.

Second, I don't believe that AW was even designated the backup QB by those that matter when all this started.

Third, I didn't twist anybody's words pertaining to this being ultimately about CWT. It was a psychological evaluation via the Internet

First, what rational person would not call QF's passing inconsistent?  There were games that he went an entire half with a 25 or 30% completion rate.  If you watched last season and believe QF's passing was consistent, then your opinion is clearly biased and irrational.  

Second, psychological evaluation via the internet?

You read my mind over the internet, then?  You need to get a new system, then.  

You twisted the words to fit your agenda, and you just admitted it.  Unless you really expect us to believe you can read minds over the internet.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

18 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

So now you are saying that QF is the equivalent of Cam Newton or Jameis Winston?  

This is where people are being unrealistic. 

The master of The Twist strikes again.   Not a comparison of QF to those QBs, merely a refutation of your statement that the backup QB is ALWAYS the fan favorite on every team, as shown on any message board ever. 

But you knew that already.  We know how you roll.

Keep twisting, Chubby Checker.

tumblr_lfein1ymVs1qcb9bj.gif

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

21 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

First, what rational person would not call QF's passing inconsistent?  There were games that he went an entire half with a 25 or 30% completion rate.  If you watched last season and believe QF's passing was consistent, then your opinion is clearly biased and irrational.  

Second, psychological evaluation via the internet?

You read my mind over the internet, then?  You need to get a new system, then.  

You twisted the words to fit your agenda, and you just admitted it.  Unless you really expect us to believe you can read minds over the internet.

And what games would those be.  QF's game by game completion percentage:

FAMU - 75%

Florida State - 50%

Maryland - 52.6%

Memphis - 65.4%

Syracuse - 68.2%

UConn - 73.3%

SMU - 45%

Navy - 60%

ECU - 52.2%

Temple - 68.2%

Cincy - 62.5%

UCF - 66.7%

WKU - 43.8%

2 games at less than 50% all year.  TWO.  8 games over 60%.  2 games over 70% completion.  Man, if he was completing 25% in a half like you said, he must have thrown for 100% completion in the other half of games. QF completed a high percentage of passes in a majority of games this past year, with only a few clunkers (SMU - where he rushed for 200 yards, and WKU - where he also rushed for over 100 yards and passed for a lot of yards despite the low %).  Every other game was over 50% with 2/3's of his games being over 60%.

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Bull-Hornz said:

We all come here to commiserate during the off-season lol. By the way some of those posters taking so much pride on calling QF success have also made pretty outlandish predictions in the past, so you have to take them w/a grain of salt.

"QF has had a QBR in the low 30 for the last three games  pls pls pls don'tgive up on the season and let SB get a shot...you might actually save your job!"

-Bull-Hornz, 2015

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1