• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Woulard makes strong opening statement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

What the **** is up with the @ bs in front of screen names? I'm assuming you didn't put it there ....

:facepalm: no need to be so crotchety when you learn something new :lmao:

@Who'sYourData? is correct. (You should have received an alert that you where mentioned.)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, Who'sYourData? said:

On some message boards that will send a notification to that user that the post is about them.

50 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

:facepalm: no need to be so crotchety when you learn something new :lmao:

@Who'sYourData? is correct. (You should have received an alert that you where mentioned.)

By notification/alert, I assume  you mean something sent to the Devil's spawn, Twitter ..... that's @Bullcrap.

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

By notification/alert, I assume  you mean something sent to the Devil's spawn, Twitter ..... that's @Bullcrap.

It should send a notification to your account on TBP, similar to when someone quotes one of your posts. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

19 minutes ago, Bull-Hornz said:

It should send a notification to your account on TBP, similar to when someone quotes one of your posts. 

Thanks. I've gotten used to the Notifications where someone Quoted me and didn't realize that I'm now getting 2 types of Notifications .... all turned off now anyway. I like being surprised.

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Thanks. I've gotten used to the Notifications where someone Quoted me and didn't realize that I'm now getting 2 types of Notifications .... all turned off now anyway. I like being surprised.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

@everyone

Hi!

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

@homedrinking

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

• Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, WhatYasay said:

A.w got ****ed on the deal to even come to Usf.. Coach t promise opportunity to compete, that was a lie.. He's locked in with Qf n Mack.. Bench didn't have a chance and Johnson(4star Rb recruit) never had more then 11 carries in his career, still managing to be a playmaker.. We're talking bout a coach who leaves his starters in up 30+ against famu smh.. Qf is a hell of a athlete, I seen him play n high school I seen him play live in college.. But he's a below average passer, it's easy to complete a few surprise passes when ur offense run 75% of the time, but believe me he had his share of toss ups or wtf throws.. But hey who can blame Coach t.. He's one year removed from being on the hot seat, he can't afford   Change he has to go with what worked for him.. So he's goin to ride Qf n Mack **** till their balls fall off, then he'll jump on the next.. 

I seem to have read on multiple reports that AW has had plenty of opportunity to compete. He seems to have one flaw...throwing interceptions (pretty sure he leads all QBs in that category this spring). In terms of riding a player "until their balls off," this is college football and it is a business. You play you best for four years and that is the way it is. Right now AW can't carry QF's jock in terms of talent and leadership. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a fan I wanna see this team succeed, but this coaching staff  don't wanna face no decent/above average front 7.. They doing what they know they can in weak conference.. Example: Usf couldn't beat not one Sec School.. Their coaching scheme is weak.. 

• Downvote 5