• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build the offense around Bench!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

SB threw 4 passes and 3 of them were bad.

Both of our QB options suckas passers.

Your lives will be better if you accept this.

This is incorrect. 2 where good, 1 he was hit as thrown illegally, and 1 was a bad overthrow...off the bench I might add.

Even if we go with 2 for 4 which were on SB that 50% completion rate could get it done...

If you want to start playing that game, using your convoluted thinking, QF would have been, at the very least, a 63% passer, 12/19, with 2 more td passes .... WWMJD's absurdity assertion may be an understatement.

You were at the game, right TB?  If so, did you see SB warming up along the sideline prior to going in or did he just get peeled from the bench, cold as ice, and told to start slinging it?  You seem to be the resident KNOW IT ALL, so please tell us what occurred behind the bench prior to SB being put in.  Thanks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Your lives will be better if you accept this.

This is incorrect. 2 where good, 1 he was hit as thrown illegally, and 1 was a bad overthrow...off the bench I might add.

Even if we go with 2 for 4 which were on SB that 50% completion rate could get it done...

If you want to start playing that game, using your convoluted thinking, QF would have been, at the very least, a 63% passer, 12/19, with 2 more td passes .... WWMJD's absurdity assertion may be an understatement.

You were at the game, right TB?  If so, did you see SB warming up along the sideline prior to going in or did he just get peeled from the bench, cold as ice, and told to start slinging it?  You seem to be the resident KNOW IT ALL, so please tell us what occurred behind the bench prior to SB being put in.  Thanks.

He was warming up at some point in the second half but not sure if it was right before he went in or not ... but if his going in at some point was predetermined, shame on him for not being ready at any time in that half.

And your ignoring of what my post actually said was expected. Facts seem to befuddle you.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Both are terrible..maybe with a good qb coach they would be decent.

Flowers if his receivers never have a drop the ball could be decent.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I don't understand why this topic is so long. We have 2 bad passers as qb options. :dankk2:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I don't understand why this topic is so long. We have 2 bad passers as qb options. :dankk2:

One word...  Boredom

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone know how many times that QF tossed a yard air completed pass to Adams right behind the center? About 12 times?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Anyone know how many times that QF tossed a yard air completed pass to Adams right behind the center? About 12 times?

That counted as a TD pass vs Maryland.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I don't think Bench is an amazing QB, but I think at the moment he gives us the best chance to win.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah unfortunately QF numbers are quite bad when you take into account actual passes thrown and not glorified running plays such as that flip to RA against MD.

The board is split on who should start, and some folks get quite sensitive when you say QF is not a good QB at this moment. 

The facts are even with SB not getting a legit shot at the QB position he was the best eligible QB on the squad last year  and that continues to be the case today. I am personally not responding to anyone even comparing QF ability to throw to SB...

2014 QBR (an AVG QB rating is 50)

SB 43.9

MW 43.3

QF 33.3

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Your lives will be better if you threadsis.

Trip i am guessing you jumped in the middle of this convo since this thread is so long and all the fragments spread throughout different threads. 

I don't count numbers like that I am just giving back some of the excuses used for QF...

When he throws a pick, o he was hit

When a reciever drops a pass o that not on him

When he runs the same plays o CWT isnt letting him throw

When SB comes in the O changes bc he can run more of the playbook and he did make throws that QF didn't make all game, they are called short to intermediate routes...